for Dilemna

5/18/2006 c1 4sleepydemon
gigles tihis is silly sorry my sense of humor is odd i love the part about kurama asking if they are lying to him. i hope you kill Kurama off update soon
10/4/2004 c1 shadow dragon
I know this isn't a recent fic, but I love it! maybe you could do a sequal where Kurama and Hiei make Yusuke and Kuwabara worry if they've gotten together.
9/9/2004 c1 Ritz
me:m...crackers miko:'hits me with huge hammer' write the review,baka!

me:oh yeah. okay i normally dont like k/h fics but this one was good. i you plan to carry on plez do.

miko:good job, ritz.

me:'beaming' domo!
5/29/2004 c1 7xKokurox
GOD! You leave such wicked cliff-hangers! I wonder if I should report this...no on second thought I shouldn't cause we're on the same island...just update your stories, and I will kill you if I have a repeat performance only including THIS story! Funny thing is I got bored w/ K/H stories some time ago, and now i'm back full circle! =^_^= Ja ne!
1/9/2004 c1 12Kittengrl39
Excellent! More please! (I don't mean to nitpick, but it's "dilemma". ^_^; Gomen...)
1/4/2004 c1 N. U. Washa
EW! The Deliciousness, you must write more!
1/4/2004 c1 2exhale
Looks good so far. I'm interested in what Kurama's going to do. More soon, please! ^_^
1/4/2004 c1 4Dark Koorime0-0
*covors mouth* lautghs* hahahahaah ^.^ must laugh! haahah plz continue!
Hiei: *unshets katana*
me: RUN *runs (FYI FOR YOUR SAFTY TOO! OO')*
1/4/2004 c1 Kschur32
this is cute I love it.
1/4/2004 c1 DarkangelWings
this is really good, and it's begging for more chapters or a sequel. evil kurama^_^. nice fic!
1/4/2004 c1 Madame Arrow Foxfire
Hm.. ..Sounds quite funny. *pokes* Whee! Fun! *pokes again*
1/4/2004 c1 32Katyfoxdemon2
That was great! I loved it! Oh post more please!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service