FanFiction.Net
for Embracing Twilight

12/4/2007 c4 Random Person
NO! The chibis really have killed you! Now I'll never get to find out what happens, and I really want to. It's such a good story.
5/27/2005 c3 Midnightmare
Oh come on! Last time I checked on this story was about a month ago, and you're still on the same chapter? Sorry, was that when the story was ereased? I don't know, but I would really appreciate it if you UPDATED!
1/21/2005 c3 Pink-Phantom
UPDATE SOON!OR THE CHIBIS WILL BE ON THE ATTACK!AND THE REVIEWERS too
11/7/2004 c3 9Storms-winter
interesting. Good work tho, get Alexa in there soon and update, can't wait to see what happens next.

Storm
9/2/2004 c3 Skylander too lazy to sign in
Great! It's getting good! lol I'm glad you updated and that Chibi Reis are keepin you on your toes ^_~.
8/30/2004 c3 4MyStIc BlAcK PhOeNix
wicked! please update soon!
3/26/2004 c2 mlast
No, your story does not suck! I detest Beyblade (sorry), but a pal of mine likes it, so I know all the characters and stuff. Very good - if I had to choose, Kai would be my fave character!
Update soon!
~Columbine
3/24/2004 c2 6Skylander
Good job! I really can't wait to read when you update again! *huggles Rei and pokes you* So update soon or I'll send my Rei Chibi Army on attack! ^_^' jk..
1/13/2004 c1 freezewind
hiya. this does not suck. i liked it a lot. hope you update soon. oh and to answer your question. an author alert is an e-mail that is sent to you by ff.net telling you that an author you like has updated a story or posted a new fic.
1/8/2004 c1 Skylander
I thought that was REALLY cool! I hope you update more ^_^!
1/6/2004 c1 2starbugkenny
sounds interesting so far!