for Bitter

11/9/2018 c1 Lizzy G
This is very good because it shows us just how human Lore really is. He loves his brother. More than anything. And he loves his father too, there are just a lot of issues there. But Lore's not a complete monster. He's just, complicated. Good story.
5/3/2015 c1 29Pineapple Angel 14
Ooh.. this is so good and totally chilling.. I'm fascinated with Lore's character. He's so "bitter" as your story says.. and yet there is/could be some good there. And yet, he can be totally evil.. As Data would say, very intriguing. Loved the story
12/14/2008 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
10/26/2004 c1 10Eve Robinson
I liked this. It's a very plausible presentation of Lore's thoughts and reactions - emotional, yet cold. Also, nicely written.

Eve
6/27/2004 c1 4TrekPrincess
I like this line here-"I was too alive, so my father took me apart and made him. I was perfect, but he was the favorite."

I am a fan of Lore as well...ah so misunderstood.

"we could be brothers the way I always wanted us to be. Screw your friends on the Enterprise. Screw your career in Starfleet. Come with me, brother. We could be great together."

I quite enjoyed that part as well, I like the way you wrote that, so very much like Lore to think that way, let me know if you write any more about him.
2/4/2004 c1 84PadawanMage
Not bad. I've always wondered what happened to Lore after being beamed out by Crusher..
Not to be a stickler for details, but it was a Pakled ship that found Lore, not Tellarite..
Maybe you could fill in what happened to Data after Dr. Soong went to rest before inserting the new chip in Data (well, Lore impersonating Data)...
1/25/2004 c1 17She-Jedi-Siona
SQUEE! *cuddles Lore, gets called a prying little weasel* Lore! I love Lore, and I love your description of him even more. Good job!
~Siona
1/18/2004 c1 2Timeless3
Lore was one of my favourite villians in star trek. He was a lot more complex than people (or writers some times!) give him credit for. I think you have done a great job in keeping Lore very much in character! Great job!
1/10/2004 c1 solidchristian-88
Shall I wait for the goosebumps on my arms to go down before reviewing?
Nah.
This was seriously awsome! A great look into the mind of a chacter that is, in my oppion, the creepiest Star Trek villian ever.
This was toatlly awsome! And a great look at what must've been going through Lore's mind. Just...oh man...Wow.