for Dobluth Orb

7/17/2018 c6 4NPC Stories
I like this story! I guess it's not so strange for a drow to have some demons as distant relatives, drow blood itself is tainted, maybe Drizzt has some recessive bloodline...
7/23/2015 c6 GlassSiren
Great story! I REALLY want to know what happens though! Please write more!
10/3/2014 c6 Hullo
Looking forward to seeing what happens next
5/17/2014 c6 Luka
Love this, can't wait to see more. That is, if you haven't abandoned it.
Keep up the good work!
3/31/2014 c6 Hamburger
Nice bit of writing. Keep it up!
3/6/2014 c6 1eyedjellyfish
Very interesting fic! Definitely one of a kind- I like it. :) Will you continue it?
12/21/2013 c6 Danny Hellcat
That was one hell of a plot twist! how are you going to explain the demon bit? Can't wait to see how Cattie takes it.
10/18/2013 c6 Elise
Amazing, brilliant story, awesome chapter. Thank you for updating! I love it. Really well written, interesting and very thrilling. :) Please continue- I'm already looking forward to more.
10/11/2013 c6 muyany
wow, I vaguely remember reading this in 2006 or so when I first discovered fanfiction and forgotten realms. How very strange to see it updated now. How strange I actually remember reading it to begin with.
9/11/2013 c6 Niasta
I can't believe this has come back to life! I am so excited to read more so please continue to write. I love this story...
I have always felt that Drizzt might not be fully Drow, so this concept is interesting to me.
10/14/2012 c5 Quelthaz
Very intriguing, mysterious, well written and still a little cliff hanger-y so pls more? I really enjoyed that story and would like to know it as a whole. ;)
7/30/2012 c5 Elise
Cool story, it's awesome and written well, I enjoyed it very much- and I'll keep telling you that if it helps to motivate you! ;) I'd really like what's going to happen next.
4/3/2011 c5 7showalittlefaith
wait, is it over? Are you gonna update? I wanna know what happened to him! Please don't leave it like this, to many people do! I loved it which is why im reviewing but is there more? I need to know! :D
5/27/2009 c5 Aiso-san
Hey, I love your story! I just picked up the forgotten realms books about 3 weeks ago and havn't stopped reading them since. I love drizzt, so I really hope your going to finish this story, I see that it's been 2 years since you last updated! Well I guess I'll just have to faithfully check if you updated until you do.
12/16/2008 c5 12Tallie14
i really like the story ! cant wait for the next chapter :)

so... are you going to tell us what is the matter with him in the next chapter ? :D lolz

Tallie14