for A Midnight Talk

10/14/2016 c1 anlmoon
great story
12/2/2014 c1 glk
very cute. i really like it.:)
4/12/2014 c1 19iceandfire66
Awesome oneshot! You nailed them perfectly, very touching.
11/3/2005 c1 3itachibruhchan
aw...thats sweet
10/9/2005 c1 5Retiredwriter1809
Oh...that was so good! I loved it. You're quite the writer, I'm impressed.
10/3/2005 c1 14Sayeh
It was beautiful... ^_^
12/25/2004 c1 7gizmo-gal
Awesome I've always had a vision of Vegeta sending a message to Bulma throught Trunks And I always felt that they had spoke to one another that Last night that Future Trunks was in the past.

It was great I COULDN'T FIND any stories on the subject though.

I would've written my own version but I Wouldn't want to ruin such an amazingly sweet plot. I cant write good stories (Read the one I've posted "The Mis Adventure of the chestnut family" and you'll know what I mean)
9/1/2004 c1 5Um. Fish
loved it!
12/30/2003 c1 19Gozilla
This is so good! Great job! ^-^
8/5/2003 c1 KC Whitestar
That was wonderful. I loved it. It was very well written, Keep up the great work^_^
5/7/2002 c1 Ayod Botla too damn lazy to sign in
That was perfect. Very in-character. I don't mind that it was short. It was just right.

Ayod (who loves Future Trunks)
2/24/2002 c1 meg
that...was the most beautiful thing I've read today. Well, with Trunks and Vegeta. It was almost perfect...actually, ok you got me. I almost cried too! I only wished it hadn't ended.
1/24/2002 c1 5DarkDragon1
Awww That was a lovely fic. It was so in character, and very sweet. You also captured the situation very well, like it was the last time Mirai Trunks and Vegeta had together. It seems just like the kind of interaction they would have together ^.^
12/25/2001 c1 M'Lila
I'll agree with you...you did a DAMN good job in keeping both in character...and that's something a good writer is capable of doing. I loved it! Now...I have a challenge for you...

Seeing that you're able to do this well, and you know Mirai's character good, I wanted to know if you'd like to make another adventure (a bit A/U) with a bit of romance...? I know, that's old, several have done it... but actually, if you can't think of a good plot, and new character, I've got it all ready...everything. I'd just like to see it all from a good writer's perspective. You don't have to take the offer though... I just thought it'd be pretty cool...but let me know, okay? And great fic by the way!
11/29/2001 c1 Cutlass317
AWWW. Wonderful writing and very touching.
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »