for Contradictions

8/14/2012 c1 84. Black Queen
Wow, really good story! Please write more about O-Ren and Sofie's relationship. Thank You!
11/20/2010 c1 17Shrimp Mayo
Nice...O-ren and Gogo...I always loved how sadistic Gogo's eyes looked...XD
7/24/2006 c1 20bellecatastrophe
i love it.

constructive critisicm (sp): write more!
3/6/2005 c1 5DoloresLolitaHaze
wow.. Hot, hot, HOT. o.o;! I loved it! You did great capturing the characters!
2/15/2005 c1 Sadoko
The details forms a piece all too brilliant. This spins into most accurate of usages in GoGo's direction as she is sadistic yet simple in display of affections. The style in which you write climbs onto me like a most adoring kitten. YOU ARE WRITER VINTAGE IN YOUR STAND!
9/26/2004 c1 knights under the square table
I greatly enjoyed this story. You really should consider writing a sequel to it. This is, absolutely, without a doubt, one of the best Gogo/O-ren fics I've ever read. EVER!
7/5/2004 c1 7McKay
Wow. Brilliant. I always suspected there was something going on between those two...I don't know how I'm going to enjoy the second movie without these two! They MADE the first one! You wrote them perfectly. I can't say enough about this fic.
6/11/2004 c1 7zanmato337
Possibly happened? Gogo/O-ren = most obvious thing ever. :)

Damn it why couldn't this happen in the movie? ;-;

Good job. :D
4/24/2004 c1 amenfashion
Good good good! I really love Gogo and O-Ren. They are my fav. Kill Bill characters! You did a good job suming up their relationship and making an event that could've possibly happened. Keep up the good work!
4/16/2004 c1 12RacerX
WOW, well written I just saw the movie last night must say again wow. Hope you write a fic about how O-Ren feels after the death of GOGO just before the battle with Black Mamba.
~RacerX~