for Untold secrets

6/28/2005 c8 35JESSting123
OK, first of all I LOVE your name! The second: I loved this story! It was great! It should have been like that on the show, but NO, they had to bring Little Miss Makemba Likasu into the picture. I hate her with a passion. The writers must have been on heroin when they wrote that, I mean if they were going to bring her into the picture, why not after Joshua died have Carby come back? Do you agree? I sure hope so!

~Coffee and Pie~

~Hanging By A Moment- Lifehouse~

~We're Going To Be OK- Lockdown~

~True Love Never Did Run Smooth- Shakespeare~

~Aquatic Mischeif?~

~She's Obi-Wan He's Yoda~

~CARBY LOVE 4 EVER!~
11/20/2004 c1 jibbs
Loved it please continue...more more more
11/16/2004 c3 Kayla
Your story is good except for cater and abby's interaction. Carter comes back and they just say "I love you" to eachother? I dont think those words would come that easy for those two. Good story though:)
4/2/2004 c7 15LittleRedDevil8
OMG I love this story. It's so good. I'm happy Kem isn't in it cuz i don't like her either. Keep going update reallie soon!
3/23/2004 c7 1Mauraholic
Wow that was awesome. Your writing is so fluent, it was a really enjoyable story!
3/21/2004 c7 CoasterChic
I loved this chapter too. Please update soon. I still aree this story is better than ER because of Kem and Carter. Watch the baby not be his or it dies. I haven't checked any spoilers and I plan on to try and not look at the spoilers for the rest of this season. It is going to be hard though. I feel so sorry for Abby. I hope they get back together in ER, but they probably won't, but I can stll hop riht? lol PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
3/21/2004 c7 SkyBlueFeeling
Wow! this fan fic is amazing! i like the ideas you come up with! please write more soon, i really can't wait to read more! it's excellent.
xxDawnXX
3/20/2004 c7 8Mary Kate113
very good! MORE PLEASE!
3/20/2004 c7 Kim
This is a great story. Thank god for you not putting Kem in there. Lol. Update soon!
3/20/2004 c7 carbytothecore
speechless
2/22/2004 c6 3gotluka'scookies
this is really original and full of suspense! update *now*!
2/11/2004 c6 Amanda
O, I just seen this story and I like. Please update soon!
2/6/2004 c6 CoasterChic
I love this story. PLeas updatsoo. i is on of the best stories I've read and it is a lt beer than the shoe ER because Carter and Abyareno tgteher. hopein the sow, tey will get ogether and somethin happens to Kem and the baby. PLEASE UPDATE!
2/6/2004 c6 8Mary Kate113
This is really good! i still really like it! update soon!
2/5/2004 c4 Eve
I really like this idea, and i am looking forward to see where you take it form here. Hope you plan on posting again soon.
28 Page 1 2 Next »