for MarySue Mockfest2004: Pirates of the Caribbean

12/31/2004 c4 9Ethuiliel
it not blue, it blue-gray, and you need to update, i order you to get rid of your writer's block, as ethuiliel, sister thing of the goddess/queen of the universe, and as the embassador of the PURPLE side
12/31/2004 c3 Ethuiliel
i forgot to review chapter three, please don't hurt me! i like the dissapearing ink/contract/thing

TTFN

Red, embassador of the PURPLE side
12/31/2004 c1 Ethuiliel
hehe, this is going to be interesting, your new bio doesn't say anything about me!i am so crushed! no i will take all mension of you out of my bio, mua!okay, not really, but this story is good "lot of potensial" one might say...*snicker*...
10/9/2004 c4 Iris Firewing
Ah...never sign a page without knowing what it contains. I know, not that she could have known.

Poor Metty. She does realize that Jack isn't just an object either, right?

Insanity ensues. ^-^ And it will be highly amusing.
10/4/2004 c4 Iris Flamewing
Poor, poor girl. Always read fine print, even if it's not visible! Heh heh...uh, *cough*cough*

A little strong for g-rating on the language and content, isn't it? But I am looking forward to more.
7/31/2004 c4 Gilraen Ar-Feiniel1
someone else who doesn't like orlando bloom. i never thought this day would come *tear*

i like the inner voices... please update soon!
7/28/2004 c4 Froggy
You're doin' great! I can't wait ta see how the next chapter'll turn out!Ya just gotta love the MarySue Mockfest stories. ^_^
7/18/2004 c4 Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn
I like this chapter. Nice of Celestina to come when she's called. Will actually rushed toward Metty, right? She just thinks he didn't.

Update soon!
7/16/2004 c4 16The Noble Platypus
OMGANUPDATE! *tacklehug*

I've noticed that in fics, the little * symbols don't show up anymore, so you can't do a *POOF!* You'd have to do a... or something. I dunno.

Well, it was short... but it also was an update! :D Adelle... lovely name. ;-) Can't wait for more Sue goodness!

~Platy
7/15/2004 c3 Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn
Sorry it took me so long to get back to your fic. I really liked this chapter! What a lovely plot twist, making her be the object of Will Turner's desire. But will anyone ever tell her that's what she agreed to?
6/25/2004 c1 Kara
Hey, I never got to read the gaurdian angel story. Please put it up!
6/3/2004 c3 6Melime
This is hysterical! I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
5/30/2004 c3 Gilraen Ar-Feiniel1
great start! short and sweet, just how i like em! it's gonna get interesting i can tell...

please update soon!
4/20/2004 c3 the One Duckypus
oh! very nice! rather funny too! by the way, a duckypus is a cross between a platypus and a duck. can't WAIT to read more of this!
4/18/2004 c3 TolkienGospel
Please, oh please, go on! IN THE NAME OF THE LORD! I smell a major, great, and funny piece of fluff, Mary-Sue bashing, and and all out hillariousness! I LIKE COMMAS!,AND DOTS!...
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »