for MarySue Mockfest2004: Pirates of the Caribbean

3/8/2004 c3 Kathryn Bushore
How perfectly evil... I love it. I fully want to murder Windbreaker, you have written her well. How very mean to trick Metty like that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/22/2004 c3 The Noble Platypus
Princess Caroline of Monaco! Monoco? Mona... whatever. A place. And a Princess!
Anyway, this chapter was great! Celestina's getting a bit wiser, having the Sue sign stuff! And how is poor Metty going to feel, having WILL lust after her? She likes Jack! Oh, what a story this will be, muahahahaha...
Can't wait for more! This is spiffy!
~Platy
2/22/2004 c3 ElvenPrincessSapphire
hahahaha. this is funny. I whish I was the romantic intrest of Will Turner *sigh* Oh well. Update A.S.A.P
ElvenPrincesapphire
~*~^_^~*~
Second Ruler Of the Elven Relam
2/21/2004 c3 Froggy
*jumps up and down with excitement*
YAY!
I love this story! I can't wait ta see how Metty's gunna react when she gets to the Caribbean! I can tell this'll be an awesome story!
*sits in lawnchair and eats nachos while waiting for story*
2/3/2004 c2 Kathryn Bushore
Very much loving it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/1/2004 c2 Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn
I like her eyes! I have no name suggestions. Lovely chapter. It's nice to see Celestina's learned. Update soon, if you can.
1/31/2004 c2 1FreakyKat
I Love it! But then...I love every thing so... I love it! Hurry up with the next chappie!
1/31/2004 c2 Rachel
I *sniff* have been waiting for this day *sob* for almost a month! THANK YOU!
~Rachel
1/30/2004 c2 Froggy
I'm excited about this story!I read the other one and loved it!Hilarious stuff!I anxiously await more story!
1/30/2004 c2 ILoveMischaBarton
I think your doing a great job carrying on the legacy of Celestina. And when does the evil sister come into this? And I like Celestina the Alarm Clock.
1/30/2004 c2 The Noble Platypus
Yay! More! WOOT!
Yes, you haven't mangled Celestina at all. I especially like the showers of glitter... nice touch, hehehe. And ooh, I have the same birthday as a princess! And the same first name as a [different] princess! But I'm not a princess. How illogical.
And all you have to know about Celestina's sister is that she's the goddess of bad slash. ;-) Bwahahaha...
Keep it coming! This is spiffy keen!
~Platy
1/30/2004 c2 4Hirilnara
lol, yay! more story!
1/29/2004 c1 chuckleup-buttercup
Please finish it! Please? Please? Please? I *heart* Sue Mockfests. Do it for the children!
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »