FanFiction.Net
for Just Another Morning

10/18/2005 c1 OKi3xDoki3
this was a short story too...aw...ahah but this one's also good! ☺ ♥
1/29/2005 c1 2Eeliana
Nice story! why dont you write more? it would be great to read more abt Nuriko and Hotohori ^_^

keep up the good work~
7/26/2004 c1 23xPockyNoMikox
The story is very good, but i have a question. Are the dashes supposed to replace quotation marks? At first i thought they meant thoughts, but that's obviously not right. You might want to use quotation marks for speech. But, i like the way you described Hotohori's chain of thoughts about Nuriko and Miaka. the "sacriledge" line was very nice. The story could go more in depth, though; it's a good idea that deserves to be expanded into a longer fic. It seems kind of rushed as it is.

I hope you don't think this is a flame... i've had people yell at me for my reviews, but i'm a harsh critic by nature. You said you liked CC, though...
4/13/2004 c1 me chinese
mangacwap= hemorage=belly flop= belly flop?= !@$^!&$*!^#$*&!^#&%*= ^.^+^-_-^=0
You suck
2/27/2004 c1 621Sara Jaye
Nice.
1/25/2004 c1 Tuulensisko
Yay. ^^
It was easy to notice that this is your first FY fic. But it was really nice, I think. A little practise would be good, though. ^_^ You write well but you seem a little inexperienced. And the only way to get rid of it is to write more.
You have a talent, don't waste it. ^~ There are too many bad writers here... -;;
(I hope you'll write more N/H-fics. There can never be too many of them.
1/24/2004 c1 3Japanesecherry
Aw Kawaii! so sweet! i love how you did that. Aww right that it your story link is being sent to ALL my mates!
Keep up the good work!
Jc
1/24/2004 c1 2camui-kurosaki
Hi hi ^^ This is really nice~~ *doesnt know what else to say* ._. ... keep it up! ^o^