FanFiction.Net
for Phoebe's Soccer Team The Sequel

5/1/2014 c9 13ChampagneProblxms
I know there is a very slim chance of an update any time soon, seeing as its been over a year now, but it would be nice if there was one? This is a fantastic story, well structured, and engaging. However, one thing bothers me quite a lot. Your use of speech marks. Instead of using dashes, you should arrange speech like this :

"Hi Phoebe" Prue said, smiling down at her younger sister.

Use speech marks to start and finish what they say, also make sure to start a new line when a new person is speaking :)
12/15/2010 c9 tweedy
When will u update the next chapter?
3/9/2009 c9 Charmed4ever
4/21/2007 c9 2piperhalliwellfanforever
hay i really like this story i know its ben like 3 years but you could still finish it unless you did but then make another sequil lol i want to find out who the guy is
10/24/2006 c9 Hotcutii
This is great. Please update soon!
7/1/2006 c9 9WyaRose
I love this. Are you dropping the story? I really hope you update soon.
10/23/2005 c9 30CaseyJr
o no,I thought this story is complete!Please update asap,please!Its so exciting,I wanna know who the man is and what will happen to poor little Phoebe!don`t tell me you won´t finish this story,because I will be very sad if you don´t!My favourite!
4/8/2005 c9 DSFJSDKLJF
Dude! This one is also good! I can't wait for you to update again!
9/6/2004 c9 krissy baker
this story is grerat!

i love it so keep writing it!
3/27/2004 c8 46totem
read once, twice and a third time from chapter 1-9. Please update soon, this is the best.
U R A GR8 writer! keep it up
POST MORE SOON
3/18/2004 c9 just me
hey! when are you going to update? i'm practically dying from anticipation here, what's gonna happen next? who's the guy that attacked phoebe, how did she know him? so many questions. Not enough answers! please please update soon, i really, really , genuinly,desperately want to know what happens next? Please, i'll love you forever if you can just update soon? you know it is cruel to leave someone on a cliffhanger and then not update don't you? just a little favour, please update!
uhhmm... yes, anyways love the story, doing well keep going!
3/3/2004 c9 just me
read all nine chapters, i think they're great, when are you going to update though? i want to read more. MORE! MORE! MORE!
yes... anyways can't wait for the next chapter!
2/14/2004 c9 5Gryffindor620
Talk about sisterly love!
Great Chapter!
2/7/2004 c7 Gryffindor620
Aww sisterly bonding!
I love it!
2/7/2004 c6 Gryffindor620
Sweet Mother Of God!
Now let me guess that was Phoebe's ex-boyfriend
and he either broke out or got released from jail!
N-E-Way!