for Time and Fate

1/15/2013 c3 Iryelb
Well damn.
9/4/2007 c3 HopelessxRomanticx1993
Okay, come on! I wanna read the next chapter! Please...Hopeless out.
8/18/2005 c3 Shinigami
WTF? i think Harry should kill Dumbledore! Since Dumbledore could have prevented Tom from becoming voldemort! And still he let Tom in Hogwarts! Pls have Harry change things! IT'S NOT RIGHT! Harry's already on the path to destruction! SO what if Harry changes the future, Harry has no future NOW! He's bound to end up dead!
8/17/2005 c3 Shoba
Intresting story. update soon please.
7/8/2005 c2 7Rirren
Hmm, this is good. Harry seems to be really in character but I think it was way too short. I'm also hating Dumbledore right now, how could he! But anyway, it seems this fic isn't finished yet so I'm pretty interested to see what's going to happen next. Will Harry just go back to the same place to try again? Or will he try to warn his parents. I'd personally really like to see Harry meet his parents, and Sirius as well. That would be really cool.

Hope you update soon!

Roxane
7/4/2005 c2 Baku
Squee! I like this so far. Where is Harry gonna go next? :O To Tom Riddle's time, to try and kill him before he became Voldie..? Hm.. UPDATE SOON, PLEAse. .-.
6/7/2005 c2 Sabhaircin
And there I was hoping that Harry would shoot Dumbledore. Pity he didn't.
6/7/2005 c2 Darak
I'm a little surprised Harry did not kill Dumbledore on the spot, what right does the man have to intervene, it is not his family that stands to be killed.
6/6/2005 c2 8StupidX
I absolutely hate you, Bro... it's not fair that you have so much talent! D-:

Kidding... it's great! I swear, I couldn't believe you weren't quoting the books with Dumbledore's remarks at the end.
6/6/2005 c2 2Roarky
yeehaa! Good job, Airpirate! Update soon please!
1/26/2004 c1 2psalatino
Continue. It's a good start.
1/25/2004 c1 Xiko Queen's Riders
Why'd you delet you fic, "I Fall Alone" about Jubilee? I liked it...
1/25/2004 c1 12Amber Evans Potter
Very interesting, I especially liked how you made it so that Remus got himself into trouble, very realistic. I'm greatly enjoying this so please, write another chapter soon.