for The Prisoner

12/25/2015 c1 siobhan.22
Great story, please continue.
2/24/2008 c1 ms belle
Great beginning. Have you abandonded this story? Please update again. I, like Harry, would like to know what's going on. Thanks.
1/9/2008 c1 1andDoritos
I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/15/2006 c1 Alorkin
I really liked this! It's a beautiful set-up. Much better than the usual. Although there is no evidence of a crime, Fudge is having Harry chucked in to Azkaban. The Twins have disappeared, but nothing says that they are dead. Harry's relatives have become 'incidental casualties' and so cannot testify on his behalf(assuming they would, in the first place). McNair, although one of those captured by Aurors in the Department of Myseries, is somehow pardoned days later, and given the authority of an Auror (Fudge) (remember, McNair works in the Department of Disposal of Dangerous Creatures.) is running the entire show. Harry is given Veritaserum while his throat is too damaged to speak, and then overdosed on McNair's orders, and finally, The trial. Why is Dumbles so certain Harry he saw was in fact, Harry? If he'd been ordered to remain at #4, why didn't he speak to him? You've worked up a very nice frame.

Although it's been almost three years since you wrote this, I do hope you return to it. This one REALLY deserves to be finished. Alorkin
1/25/2006 c1 female half - breed
This is great hope for an update soon.
4/5/2005 c1 Burnslightly
Wow. I absolutely love this. The writing is magnificent, there weren't many Grammatical mistakes either. I was confused a bit in the beginning, though I'm sure everyone who read this was. I can't believe harry would do something like that. So My possible Hunches are: 1. Voldemort somehow possessed him, 2. Voldemort possessed him, and then he was obliviated a bit. 3. someone other then Voldemort possessed him. 4.he became an amnesiac in a sense.

but no matter what Harry did, they would always allow him to have a fair trial, and wouldn't put him under so many spells. I mean how many times did he black out? I really hope that you update soon. your a fantastic writer, and have some much to give.
3/5/2005 c1 1zafaran
It's a very good start, nicely done. Will there be another chapter sometime soon? Zafaran
1/2/2005 c1 KatBell
*lovely* me like!

you are planing on continuing? pleace!

It's a really good story I think.

It must be at leat twenty pages or more!

poor Harry... non of his 'friends' belives him... what too do. ...*starits too madly grinn* what too do...

I'm SO happy when I read that you haven't given up on your stories (am reading them both...).
12/4/2004 c1 11old-crow
Hi,

This is a good start. Somehow Mcnair got loose and has framed up Harry. Ron's loyalty is typically weak, and Fudge sees an opportunity to get even. Harry's defense is based on the Dursleys. Sooner or later someone will do a memory extraction. Are you planning on this being an Azkaban is hell story, or the ultimate pissed off Harry story. Please continue with it.
10/6/2004 c1 4Wanamaker
Wow...very interesting start, please update soon!
9/7/2004 c1 1Halatia Artemis Louise Potter
Ooh! I like. Please continue with this story. But please don't abandon your other one, either.
8/17/2004 c1 don'trunwithscissors
this is good please update
8/9/2004 c1 Burnt Kairn
But... no... what... huh? What's happened to Fred and George? Why are they blaming Harry? I love this story so far and I really want it to continue. And thank you for making Ron look bad! I hate him so much and I cant wait for his betrayal to bite him in the arse! update soon!
7/17/2004 c1 LawlietLoves
I have only one thing to say about this... WOW! It's, well words fail me! Please update soon!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »