for Puppet

1/10/2017 c3 43Fairy of stories
You should also do a chapter with the alternate endings of the movies especially one where baby Evan killed himself.
6/28/2006 c3 ranter551
Amazing! I love how you bring a character seemingly placed in the backdrop to the center stage, showing Lenny in all his glory. This is awesome! Please continue it, if you have the time.

Thanks!

-ranter551
8/3/2004 c3 dream
wow.

i really liked this. the whole thing. its very powerful and brings you to see parts of the movie in a different light. this is amazing. the movie itself is great, but this makes it all the more interesting. awesome job. love it. keep writing for the sake of the world. maybe publish a book about it? that would be awesome. i would gladly read it. good stuff.
8/2/2004 c3 3die Pretty
I like this. The stlye's unique, the grammar is good and it make _sense_.

The story I posted a while ago was similar to this- except not really. The only similar thing about it is that someone rmembers. I had posted it before I even read this ^ ^

I really enjoyed this, please write more soon ^ ^
7/27/2004 c1 Faded Tune
I just would like to say, I read this, and I love it. I'm so happy someone did a story about Lenny, obviously. He was my favorite character-and it just seems like the supporting characters always get shoved to the sidelines. ... so... thumbs up. It's written very well, and that tinge of sadness that isn't bordering on whiny. Hopes to see more.
7/17/2004 c3 1two-minutes-for-slashing
That was amazing, Schiz - the only problem is, I want more. NOW. Dammit. :P

I didn't know you were such a big Elden Henson fan. I am too; and I also watch everything he's in just because he's in it.

I am working on a fic based on The Mighty, that I will start posting soon; just thought I'd mention it cause if you're an Elden fan you might be interested (I hope).

Please keep writing this fic. It rocks. And it's a great way of putting more Lenny/Elden into The Butterfly Effect, which is good cause there wasn't nearly enough to begin with!
7/16/2004 c1 kelly
i think their is a butterfly effect section in movies so maybe post there good story
4/1/2004 c3 fetch
Sniff.
I felt so sorry for Lenny in the movie- well, actually, for everyobdy, but for him, too.
Strange that Lenny knows about the other timelines, sort f, but it's wonderfully written.
3/7/2004 c3 Padfoot4evernot signed in
It was great And I hope u wright more soon!
1/31/2004 c3 Nightkind
AH! Please keep writing! :) Like you, I LOVE Elden Henson! And I love this story!
Just tell me something. When you first saw The Butterfly Effect, and when it got to the part where Evan goes back and saves the baby, didn't you just DIE when he woke up and Lenny was having SEX with Kayleigh? I was so shocked that I couldn't stop laughing and people were staring at me, LMAO! I was thinking, 'That's Elden! OMFG, that's ELDEN!' ROFL!
Anyway, this really is a great story and I can't wait to read more! :)
~Nightkind
1/27/2004 c2 H2O Angel
Very good! I loved Lenny in the movie. Keep it up!
H2O Angel