for Future Contemplations

12/13/2010 c1 2DarkLordRaven
So beautifully done! I just loved it.
7/22/2004 c1 3YarnNerd
Silent-Eyes: Once again here I am stalking your stories.

Koala: THIS IS MY BODY! GET OUT OF IT!

Silent-Eyes: NO! (growls and goes radioactive like Galadriel in LOTR)

Koala: MEEP! (is very scared)

Silent-Eyes: If it means that much to you, I guess you can review this.

Koala: YAY!

S-E: DON'T SAY THAT WORD!

Koala: 0.0! SORRY!

Lily: I'M REVIEWING THIS!

Koala: (has wet her pants)

Lily: Whatever, anyways, I'm reviewing now.

I think you could have lengthened this a bit. You know what I mean? Although it was slightly poetic like which I liked. Do you even know Legolas' mother's name? I wish I did. Anyways, it's late right now. My back cramp has only increased from sitting hunchbacked in front of the precious computer. It's making me think something's trying to crawl out of my back.

Koala: NO! I DON'T WANNA SPROUT WINGS!

Lily: We're not sprouting wings!

Silent-Eyes: WOULD YOU STOP IT!

(all is quiet)

Koala: Where did everyone go?

(10 minutes later and it's still quiet)

Koala: YAY! I'M NO LONGER SCHITZO! (sp?) WAIT! NOW I'M TALKING TO NO ONE! OMG! Now I shall review this!

I liked it a lot. It was fun. But wut do u mean by adopted brother? I thought Elrond's sons were his adopted brothers. Elrohir and Elladan. NOW I AM CONFUSED!

Silent-Eyes: Hurry up, you wrested the dogs today, and now we smell like one.

Koala: OMG! I'M SCHITZO AGAIN!

Silent-Eyes: No, actually I'm your concious.

Koala: 0.0! REALLY?

Silent-Eyes: Yes.

Koala: So, what now?

Silent-Eyes: You battled the dogs like a wolf and now you smell like one.

Koala: OH YEAH! NOW I REMEMBER!

Silent-Eyes: (rolls eyes)

Koala: I didn't know wolves could roll their eyes.

(Silent-Eyes is a wolf)

Silent-Eyes: THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Koala: Op! Sorry. Well, I'm gonna go now. I wrested my chow and german shephered today and now I smell like a wet dog. Bye now.

-Koala/Silent-Eyes-
3/28/2004 c1 elrond is the hottest elf
Actually, Legolas ain't 20, he is much older than Aragorn.
Arwen is the youngest elf and she's 2800 years old. (She was the last of the firstborn (aka elves) to be born on middle earth). Elves aren't adults until they are 50 years old.
To the author: It's a nice fic, but Legolas never knew his mother, she died when he was a baby, I'm not sure, but she may have died giving birth to him
2/25/2004 c1 Mizneep
Hmm... Interesting. Maybe I just don't understand LotR or anything (after all, I've only seen the movies, I'm no expert), but isn't Legolas, like, 20 years old and Aragorn 87 (in Two Towers)? Well, oh well, whatever. Good work. I like your writing style. I wish I could write stuff like this. But I can't... Well, you've seen my fics. That's the evidence ;)
2/18/2004 c1 10AmeliaHawkins
Wow! This was very, very good :) Seriously, it's absolutely charming! Thanks for sharing this masterpiece with us ;)
1/28/2004 c1 idril
that was very sweet!
1/27/2004 c1 7undomiel8
That was really good. I think you should really try to finish it.
1/27/2004 c1 3Fealaurin
Very nice and sweet. :) I like!
1/26/2004 c1 81Karri
That was lovely, truly. Nice work!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service