for The Wishing Well

5/4/2005 c4 Frkchild
Awsome! Plz update your other fics though!
4/20/2005 c4 flapjack101
i cannot wait for you to write more
2/15/2004 c3 totallydeleted
*arches eyebrow*
Don't mind short chapters... As long as you update soon.
Dumbledore's wierd... *rolls eyes*
I hope Harry still manages to make it down to the lake anyways.
Go read my fic... It's somewhat similar to yours in reference to the mood.
Anyways, update soon!
-Krystal
P.S. I used to be Silv3rang3l
2/14/2004 c3 7Calen
Aww come on! Write more soon!
How's Harry going to get out to the lake now?
More soon!
2/14/2004 c2 Calen
I'm enjoying this. :)
Cool part. Longer chapters!
more soon!
2/14/2004 c1 Calen
Wow, that first chapter was really good. I'm glad this isn't a one shot. Want to see more of harry's feeling and how the others react if they find out. More soon!
2/14/2004 c3 7tr1st3n
i like this storie. i kinda understand where you're coming from. please, update soon. this is a really good read.
de ann
1/30/2004 c2 5Sherlock 2K
It's a very interesting and well written story so far...I really enjoyed your descriptions of Hogwarts-you set the mood quite well. I'm looking forward to the next few chapters and the plot that you have promised us, readers ^_~.
1/30/2004 c2 EvilPlotBunny
kind of short , but good so far. update soon
1/30/2004 c2 totallydeleted
Dude, this is great stuff...
I like the way you've created the atmosphere for your fic and the way you portray the characters. It's pretty realistic the way you do it. If only your chapters were a little longer than this... Your grammer's fine, your language is great... I particularly liked the last line:
"-a great kettle drum in the atmosphere’s revision of Stravinsky’s Firebird Saga."
I can ask for no more... except perhaps that you produce the third chapter soon. Take care!
-=][Lera][=-
1/30/2004 c2 paradox01
Oh, Harry angst! I do love Harry angst, both reading it and writing it - such fun. You've done a pretty good job so far, well-written and well thought out. Perhaps you can make the chapters a bit longer tho, they seem very short.
Great job, keep going with this.
- paradox
1/27/2004 c1 Headmaster Cromwell
Hello. I am Headmaster Cromwell of the Salem Institute of Magical Crafts, a Harry Potter roleplaying site looking for dedicated, creative writers. Students and Staff are both currently being accepted, so please come over and visit the site; I hope you will think about submitting an application.
The address is:
http:/w.geocities.com/headmaster_cromwell/
The address to the Velvet Hall is:
http:/disc.server.com/Indices/208060.html
I hope you'll come check it out. :)
Cheers!
Headmaster William Cromwell
1/27/2004 c1 Booky
Wow, this is a really good fic. I like how harry is portrayed in this one, all the others have harry as this angry little monster. Here he is more like how i imagined him.BUMP