for A Wish Upon A Star

9/23/2018 c1 3lvuchiha
i have been reading this for 12 years. its wonderful everytime
3/27/2018 c30 Asa
I loved it do you know i touth. Tath this stry is gonna be so Lamm. But when i read the first chapter it was amazing i do not know wath to say i just love it
9/23/2017 c6 Guest
I love this story its so cute and original. Check that spelling though haha and I suggest that when they are thinking to start a new line cause sometimes I get confused between that and when they talk. I know that the formatting on the website can be a pain though so dont worry if you can't. I really like the story though and I like the cute moments
12/20/2016 c1 14babygurl0613
this is so good :) plsssssss update soon
11/1/2016 c23 hjjji
when are they going to kiss
8/22/2016 c14 maddisen
To funny
8/21/2016 c4 maddisen
This is awesome
10/13/2015 c28 sesskag rainbow
You should make a sequel! and in that sequel kagome should turn into a half demon and is pregnant. Somewhere along those lines eh? But please make a sequel!
10/13/2015 c30 zghbsek.t
fkuwYGFKLWG;p4g
9/30/2015 c10 inuyami
its naraku duh
7/4/2015 c30 2leyu02o.O wait leviathan02 too
I can't believe I found this story again! I cannot tell you how much I love this story, it changed my life! This is the first story that really helped me get into fanfiction ! I just want to thank you for making such an impact on my life! Now I'm off to reread this wonderful story!
6/30/2015 c1 Guest
Heyy:) look i am going to post this story on wattpad please :( but of course i will credit you .. On everychapter so please dont get annoyed! Love this story by the way;)
2/8/2015 c30 Kagome
it' good. but i felt like the end was a bit fast. it could have done in 3 or 4 chapters. anyways your fanfic is soooooooooo cute! keep it up!
1/30/2015 c9 Guest
I love this story it's so great!
1/10/2015 c1 3lvuchiha
I read this over and over it always makes me smile when iam down for the past 8 years
1,204 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »