FanFiction.Net
for The blood of a red rose

8/27/2009 c9 8Chocolate-doom-Toast
I am listing to Alice Human Sacrafice on youtube

She reminds me of the first Alice
8/27/2009 c7 Chocolate-doom-Toast
BORING? I LOVED IT

yes I am deranged
4/25/2004 c10 14Palanfanaiel
Buh! Sniff! How sad! *Howling*
Thx for bringing this marvellous story!
I loved it!
=)
Pal
4/20/2004 c10 32griseldalafey
Whoa, that's heavy and sad. But I think it was good, although different from other stories around here. I guess sometimes you can't smoothe it over and live happily ever after.
4/20/2004 c10 1angelfromyournightmare
shniffle* great story very sad wah! i really liked the last chapter.
4/19/2004 c10 61Nerweniel
"Stories begin and end everyday, Minerva
McGonagall’s ended that night."
That is the most beautiful and touching sentence I have ever read, and I have REALLY read a lot. This is even more touching than anything JKR has ever written. Well yes I am crying now, and I am, according to my friends, a girl who never cries. Still thank you, because this was and is such a damn wonderful story.
4/18/2004 c10 Liz O'Brien
What a sad ending, it gave me chills up and down my spine. It was very well done. Bravo!
4/13/2004 c9 290snarkysweetness
Not bad, very angsty. Update soon.
4/12/2004 c9 marky chaho Formerly known as Perk or Amberle
PLEASE DON'T KILL MINERVA! I really thought this chapter was quite interesting. Are the kids seeing this? Ugh! So sad... Please gimmie more fic!
4/12/2004 c9 111Hogwarts Duo
Oh wow...another awesome update! This is a wonderful story and you're doing a brilliant job with the characters! Looking forward to the next chapter! ^_^
4/12/2004 c1 61Nerweniel
You and your stories rock my damn world. Terrible, but wonderfully written at the same time. Continue... please?
4/12/2004 c9 59LinZE
Intreguing - verily so
just as a btw though - if she had slit the artery it would have been more serious than a vein (not important just my human physiology revision invading my mind *grin*)
post again soon please
Linds
4/12/2004 c9 Liz O'Brien
Poor Minerva she needs help with her problem. I hope Abus can help her over come it. I look forward to reading what the inevitable is. Bravo!
4/9/2004 c8 14Palanfanaiel
Uhh! You're hungry! Well that makes two =)!
So she's gonna kill him, huh! I like that, he deserves it! Well I hope next chapter will be up soon, cos I'm looking forward to see if she succeeds! =)
Thx for reviewing my story by the way =), and long live mushrooms! Mwuahahahahaha *chokes* *coughs* Mwuahahaha...
Pal =)
4/6/2004 c8 amberle evereve
GREAT! I LOVE IT! GIMMIE MORE FIC! HAPPY PRE-THURSDAY!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »