FanFiction.Net
for Whole Again

6/26/2004 c5 1Chibi Drigger
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stupid Tyson...Id say he deserved it. Well it was really good and just a question but...um...Are you makeing it a Re/Alex? Anyway plz update soon.Thx.C Ya! BYE!
3/26/2004 c4 1kaibygirl
Niki/Gage: YAY! WE WANT PART TWO!
Mika: NO! DIE ALL YOU SUGAR HIGH AUTHORS!
Niki: ARE YOU INSULTING ME AND MORE THAN HALF THE POPULATION OF THIS WEBSITE?
Mika: Yes.
Gage: Well screw you.
Mika: Hn.
Niki: Ahem excuse me. Anyway you are really cool so KEEP UP! And if you don't mind could you please read my stuff on fictionpress.com under the same name?
3/20/2004 c4 1Chibi Drigger
THANK GOD! i thought u would never update but i guess i was rong so...SORRY! im saying it ahead of time bot thanks 4 making part2 ^_^
3/12/2004 c3 Linneh
hey cool story,
thnx for reviewing by me!
keep up the good work!
bye
love Lino!
3/6/2004 c3 Chibi Drigger
nice storrie.
p.s. rei is da BOMB!*BANG!*
3/6/2004 c3 kay Himura
COOL! i need more of this one and i hope u get seven reviews cuz this ones great!
3/5/2004 c3 Lefty
Another good chappie! I just read a really sad story, so this one helped a little! YAY! Update soon! Thanks! BYEBYEBYEBYE
3/3/2004 c3 Kylvren
I'm back for more! Yeah, good chapter, and keep writing. Hope you get the minimum of reviews.
Agent Ice Shard, signing off.
3/2/2004 c3 wwwwwww
Nice chapter! I'm anxious to find out what happend to Alex over time. I wonder if she'll remember Kai...? This is getting good!
2/29/2004 c2 Chibi Drigger
hi, nice fic please hurry this is review number 7 so WRITE WRITE WRITE!
2/27/2004 c2 1kaibygirl
Niki: That was really cool! You write really well you know.
Mika: You say that to everyone.
Niki: NO I DON'T! I save extra special praise for people who deserve it!
Gage: Yea Mika!
Mika: Hn. Whatver.
Gage: Don't mind Mika, she's got this thing about showing emotion.
Niki: Anyway I'm contributing to the seven reiew you are aiming for so PLEASE UPDATE!
2/26/2004 c1 wwwwwww
I'm reviewin'! ^_^ This is a VERY beautiful story! Sorry I didn't review sooner, the search thing still isn't up so I could find it, I couldn't find it anyway, and I didn't have enough COMMON SENSE to just click on your name.
Alrighty! I love the thought of Kai having a twin sister! Kai's so adorable! ^_^ *major glomps*
Kai- Ack! .O You do that to everyone now, don't you?
NekoRaven- If your a bishie, your glomping target practice. ^_^
I'll be waitin' for a new chappie from you!
2/23/2004 c2 Kylvren
Oh! Never insult Kai like that! Bad idea, he loves revenge. I pity the dude who said that. Anyway, good chapter. Now you have three reviews, and if you don't get more soon, I'll review you myself. Love it!
Agent Sun's Heart, signing off.
2/23/2004 c1 Kylvren
I like it. Actually, you show a lot of promise as a writer. You siad you wanted seven reviews, well, I guess I'll help the cause, 'cause I wish to read more.
2/21/2004 c2 Lefty
COOL! I like it! I like stories from Kai's pov. Keep going! I want to know who that girl is! I have guesses, but I need to know! Update soon! BYEBYEBYEBYE
16 Page 1 2 Next »