FanFiction.Net

i like it
7/11/2008 c4 Kurogawa Yumi
ah, I loved your story!
7/1/2007 c4 1SublimeEspoir
Very good! I liked how it went back to Egypt for a bit and I agree about the curtains! I was thinking maybe you should put the translations for the japanese words at the beginning or the end instead of in brackets? It's up to you, and I can't talk because I forgot to write mine in at all... but it distracts me a little. Never mind huh? Write some more!
4/12/2007 c4 4SitDog-Boy
Naughty Yuugi! LOL

Ah, I believe it's called "Yin" and yes, I'm pretty sure that's the light part. ^_^

Sorry for not reviewing the middle chapters, but... I was just so upset about Yami disappearing! Wah! I had to finish right away!

Cute ending, btw! ^_^ I'm glad you left out the lemon; that sorta stuff kinda makes me a little sick. ^_^; lol
4/12/2007 c1 SitDog-Boy
Cute so far. I like how Yuugi practically threw a hissy fit over how V-day is his day! XD It was cute, lol. Ja, I'm going to keep reading now. ^_^
12/26/2005 c4 7kingleby
so cute ^_^ lol, i loved the last part, with the not so innocent yugi, lol.
7/8/2005 c4 3Kanda Yuuki
Yang means dark and Yin means light.
6/29/2005 c4 15YamiHaruko
AW! That was so cute! GREAT JOB! ^_^
6/29/2005 c4 Keitorin-san
This is was an all-round cute, romantic story! Excellent job I might add. Keep writing! I haven't read your 'Power of a Wish' story, so maybe I should kill some time reading it. Yeah... I will do that. Good luck and have fun writing other stories, Sansi! Hope to read more of you!
6/27/2005 c4 Abbey
hey that was a great fic!
5/9/2005 c4 14Hikari-Skysong
Great fic, I loved it. The little lime scene was cute. No, I won't kill you for taking out the lemon.

Hikari Skyong