FanFiction.Net
for The Marauders

3/24/2008 c7 toxic75
nice plot on this one, but may I ask... isn't Prof. Slughorn the Potions Master during the years when Lily, James, Remus, Sirius and Peter were in Hogwarts? :)
3/24/2008 c6 toxic75
nice Sorting song :)
5/28/2005 c2 5RiverGold
I like it alot! a good start!
4/15/2004 c7 Cettie-8
Not logged in, but still writing my first story, so it doesn't matter much. Anyways, I like your story so far. Sirius and Peter are really following the way they acted in the books in this chapter. Great work!
3/12/2004 c6 shinkledinklecettie-8
I liked the sorting hat song! i would never be able to come up with something that good. i liked these chapters. and i get a pickle!
3/6/2004 c1 10Lil' Moony and Lil' Padfoot
Okay, one, Lockhart must be pretty smart to do all of those memory charms and make it look like he really did the stuff. ('Sides, it's my story.) :P
Two... I don't know. I guess I just forgot to add it in... Oh well. :)
3/6/2004 c6 Lil' Moony and Lil' Padfoot
Hey! How did Lockhart become a Ravenclaw. He is just a retard who used people to become famous. And why didn't you put 'Fat Lady' instead of just a lady?
2/29/2004 c1 1Lady-Lillikens
hey, me again. Just want to say that this last chapter is really cool. I especially liked the parts where Peter acted like the idiot he is(I HATE HIM). Keep writing
2/25/2004 c5 GollumGal
Tres Bien! Keep on going
x
2/19/2004 c1 3Pickle Juice
Hey guys this is your very best friend Pickle Juice! I only read the first chapter but so far so good! I haven't started a story yet, but I added you guys to my Favorite Authors list! Looking forward to this weekend at Camp Flem! Ionic Bonds...
2/16/2004 c4 RedRaspberry
This was cute! I liked how you wrote from all the character's points of view! Please keep going!
2/16/2004 c3 Sorsha Ravenwood
Ya, just get on with the plot. I mean having the same scenes gets pretty redundant, or if you want to do it over add whoevers point of view it is thoughts. other than that cool can't wait for the next chapter!
2/15/2004 c3 10Lil' Moony and Lil' Padfoot
Hey, great story. Have to get off. Going to get in trouble. I've stayed on longer than allowed today. See you in a couple hours.
2/10/2004 c3 1Lady-Lillikens
Hey, this is a cool story. I just love the Marauders. I think it's great that you wrote from everyone's POV. It's more fun this way. And you described everything so good! I could totally imagine it all! Well, keep writing.
2/7/2004 c2 Shinkledinkle
I liked your story. James and Sirius act like they do in the books. I liked how you put in Sirius' cousins. It's the first one I've read that has them in it.