for DS Inheritance

11/19/2018 c8 MissyH316
Well done! I could even hear Rod Serling's voice as he narrated the beginning and end of the story, and I could see the black & white footage on my tv with the rabbit-ear antennas. :-)
6/2/2015 c4 3Nickolaus Pacione
All right I am going to comment on what I read so far; many of my recent original works are this size and larger so it's a unique problem with submitting out because magazines don't take higher than 7000 words. Looking at this - you said you have a unique situation; the motivation for me doing my ensemble was the passing of a classmate who didn't understand my mystique I was trying to keep. R. L. Stine got published in an anthology where it was a send up of The Twilight Zone seeing this - this is a long shot but how would you like to introduce the anthology I am executive producing. How long long does it take you to punch out 2000-2300 words as that's the size for introductions. Let me know if that intrigues you.
1/5/2014 c1 12creativesm75
creepy
10/10/2012 c1 70Maryland Rose
Nice alteranate DS... Carolyn is the killer, isn't she?
2/22/2012 c1 Jadin
Very nice Twilight Zone and DS crossover/ Had me guessing until the end. Excellent
5/6/2004 c1 3Nickolaus Pacione
This is a well written piece. It is a creatively done narrative. In fact I am going to link this up from a horror group I run on yahoo called Web of Horror. I am doing an email showcasing fanfiction and original fiction that are well written. If you want to see some of my original writing, please feel free to take a read around at diary-x, the address is http:/nickolaus.diary-x.com. Send me an email if you want the link to Web of Horror. The head mod can be emailed at .
3/27/2004 c1 19zeusfluff
What a great story! I could read it over and over again! I like Vicki.. She's cool... She's like my idol... Anyways, great story! Hope to see more like this soon! ~Zeus Fluff~ (Melissa)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service