for The Emerald of Fate

1/5/2015 c2 14Storylover Vodhr
Ultra evolution, mega evolution, same thing.
1/27/2012 c2 Electricprincess889
The sequal you did was really great! You should write more to the story. Never give up with your plans. They only thing that I would change would be to not type it in bold. It might just be me but the bold type hurts my eyes. Anyways, if you keep on writing, i'll keep on reading. Best of luck too you!
3/24/2007 c2 Wayne
Wow!This storay is wicked!I always wanted Misty off the picture and Ash gets to mairy someone exept her cause she's evil.You know,always hiting and shouting on Ash and stuff.She deserves it anyways.
2/8/2005 c2 Gren Maju Da Eiza
Mr.Evil was right i would of never guess of a human/pokemon relationship but i liked the story
1/30/2005 c2 Chris
I love the story, but I didn't like how you mad Ho-oh evil.
12/28/2004 c2 10Mr.Evil
so much anger hate and jealousy,i had to say i brought a tear to my eye on how beutiful all that was. its still a funny thought with the human/pokemon thingbut good story none the less
12/27/2004 c1 Mr.Evil
no offence just let me get this out of my system LOL a human a and a pokemon LOL its so funny i cant breath LOL it seems so strange LOL OK now thats out of my system it was a good story good plot, lots of heart breaks and jealousy, my favorite. well anyway good chapter on to the next
7/10/2004 c2 84DJ Rodriguez
Well, this was really cool! Sorry if its been long since I reviewed. Please forgive me. In any case, nice work here! I see that some others like this pairing. Jeff, you cool! Keep it up!
7/10/2004 c2 Rosegoldmoon
Cool Story, you write Misty ash a Bich, o well that don't afecct me XD Ash/Latias 4 ever!
7/10/2004 c1 Rosegoldmoon
So Beatiful and sweet Fic, I love this story, AshxLatias for ever!
6/7/2004 c1 7Lain Mikado
I like! Though I'm not really a Poke'mon fan... This was still pretty good!
5/31/2004 c2 1WolfPanda7
Another beautiful chapter! Like the first one, this chapter filled me with fuzz. (don't ask) I also liked how deliciously evil Misty was throughout the story. Keep up the great work!
5/30/2004 c2 3ZRO4825
Good chapter Jeff, once again. ^_^

Makes me feel kind of guilty for not working on my story much, lol...damn writer's block. .
5/29/2004 c2 6worenx
*Shudder* I never thought Misty could be so evil! And Ho-Oh with the emerald of hate? I love it! Another perfect story by the swordmaster! And thanks for advertising New Beginnings, I think it needs it. Anyway, yeah, great ending!
5/28/2004 c2 Akiko Koishii
Misty was pretty dumb to do that, but love is strange.

Good chapter though.