for Ranko's Makeover

7/9/2020 c1 Shadowstorm-Vash
The hairdresser is a disgusting person. If the mind control last then I’m going drop this story. This is just rape of the mind and soul. I hope the hairdresser dies in a fire slowly for what she does to people.
5/12/2018 c2 7Riniko22
Wish you had continued this it was interesting. It had a few typos in each of the two chapters, but they were fairly minor. If you do continue it, I thought there was a fifth option, splitting into two separate beings. This could happen in several ways that were even canon to the Ranma story, there was a mirror that split him in one, an incense did it in another, and there was always the spring of drowned twins, or maybe even a few others if you looked for them. Even if you don't continue this I wanted to thank you for the story.
7/3/2017 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/18/2016 c2 tacaloking
i actually love what you did with this story at first i didn't like to much how girly ranma had become but this chapter makes how girly he acted necessary and realistic i love how sometimes ranko seemed to sometimes get pieces of ranma personalty but not all that strongly as i think that is how true brain washing would act and its fun to see how badly setsuna fucked up kinda ended up messing up ranmas moral so he would be ok doing horrible things you did a amazing job keeping everything together and thinking about how ranko might feel about being destroyed is what really made this story so diffident and great it really gave this story some depth that shows that your a great writer i hope one day you continue this because this story is so well put together i would love to see were this heads
12/9/2014 c2 gesuto
it's a shame you never continued this fic. It's been a great read and I'd love to see what you'd have done with Ranma/Ranko and Pluto. I'd like to think something along the lines of the fic called "The best of times" by Ozzallos, where Ranma engages Pluto in an epic pissing contest, even going so far as sicking Happosai on her to steal all her underwear
1/30/2014 c2 1Azaria Nighthawk
Hey,

Just dropping this note to ask you to please pick up this story again if you need or would like my help drop me a line on here via PM.
7/20/2013 c2 Oakshaden
This is a very interesting story, but it might just be that I have a thing for manipulative ass holes like Discorso.
1/27/2013 c2 1Slie Amos
Please find some time to continue this one, I have found it interesting and would like to see more if possible sometime.

Anyway thanks for an interesting take of Ranma becoming a senshi.
8/8/2012 c2 chaos
While I find this story disturbing so far I want it UPDATED so I can judge it better
2/22/2011 c2 Ranmayamabushi
very interesting story and one heck of a cliff hanger!
3/13/2010 c1 cabrera1234
good story
12/18/2009 c2 Ranko
I would have Kuno ask Ranko out on a and have yes and have dress very sexy
11/26/2009 c2 3Shanami
This is probably my favorite of your fics, though I generally like your work.

I'm guessing this is permanently on hiatus until The Return is finished, but I'd like to see more. It has one of the most unique methods of getting Ranma in a fuku that I've seen, and I'd really like to see how you deal with the seemingly inevitable merger of Ranma/Ranko.

I can imagine them trading off on picking things they get to keep, with Ranma's top priority being the Art, Ranko's being female, Ranma's being attracted to women, etc. At any rate, I'd like to see the resolution to this, you've left it off at a great spot, in that it really makes me want to read more of it.
8/4/2009 c2 6XscarlettXayrinX
VERY enjoyable plot. I can't wait for the next update!
5/24/2009 c2 MShrieken
PLEASE continue this! I really like this story, and I want to see it concluded.

Also, The Return kicks major ass. Great job! It's epic.

~M~