for Harder to Breathe

3/28/2011 c1 14LaurAmourFromOz
You gave me such a usefull review before i thaught id return the favor. I can't be nearly as helpfull but you may want to read through it again you spelled Slytherin wrong once and forgot some spaces. you have used the most awsowme immagery though.
6/21/2004 c2 dirty dancer
oh me likey! gr! Only i can tell it is going to be mean and sad and bad... and maybe other things that rhyme? Interesting the whole glowing aspect, so far pretty much well done particularly the 1st chappie, however I was just wondering why both Draco and Harry have scars, you didn't explain and I'm sure you are going to, I just wanted to remind you. Well write more please!
6/18/2004 c2 4Sev's Bitch
I liked it, it was pretty good. Glowing Harry! Err anywho it's really good
6/18/2004 c2 tsubasagahoushi
don't abandon this fic!

I'm really interested in where you're going to take this. I'm curious as to what potions Harry is taking and what's going on with the whole Voldemort and Order business. Not to mention his and Draco's unsaid relationship.

Very interesting indeed.

I like your writing style as well. This chapter did seem a bit choppy but I'm not sure why... maybe because it didn't span much time (just him walking to the common room and one conversation or two)? Otherwise, good, good.

Update soon!
6/17/2004 c2 greeninkstain
You know there are really not enough good Draco/Harry stories. This is one of the great ones. I love it. Please write more soon
6/17/2004 c2 kianie
cool nice story, keep it up!
4/15/2004 c1 11Merit Somnia
Haunting... I would like to see more. It has an interesting plot already. Darkly powerful.
3/5/2004 c1 18Reese Craven
Wow. You're going to continue, right? So, when's the next chapter?
2/9/2004 c1 4silent-sounds
There are not enough praising words that I could type, that would express how in love I am with this story...Please, I'm begging you to write more, and VERY soon... *This is going on my favourite stories list, no doubt.*
2/8/2004 c1 CrimsonTears
Oh my! Very expressive. Can't wait for more. Don't keep us waiting too long!
2/7/2004 c1 1Fizban's Cleric
this is a really good story so far! im very interested to see where this is going. i assume it is going, right? anyway, ill be waiting to next update!
Fizban's cleric
2/7/2004 c1 sak
You have very vivid descriptions that evoke an emotional response. Please continue.
2/7/2004 c1 corveruth
really good beginning...so good! Can't wait to see what happens next. I love your portrayal of Harry.
Update soon...
2/6/2004 c1 BP
Fantastic first chapter! I'm hooked already. You are going into my favorites as we speak. Keep writing! :)

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top