for Final Thoughts

8/7/2004 c2 Ishizu's Lugia
The ending was so touching. "You are the new King of Games" It was the first fanfic to really make me cry. I still have tears in my eyes.You did a great job.
7/26/2004 c2 31Enjeru
THAT WAS GREAT! But really sad! *cries with Yugi*

Yami: Um...I feel loved!

Enjeru: You should! *hugs Yami and Yugi*

Yami and Yugi: ^_^

Enjeru: Anyway, hope to see more stories from you, bye!
7/16/2004 c2 Reverse Stars
Ah. Beautiful. Just like the orignal manga. I wasn't very satisfied with it's ending. Made me thing that Yuugiou R was truly going to be a manga about Yuugi-tachi, instead of Atemu.

I happen to like your ending to the story much better.

As for the reviews before me, there was an episode released of it? Already? I was fairly certain they might've added another filler arc or something. Oh well. All good things have to end.

Another thing - you use the English translations of the words! Bonus! It's kinda weird for people to switch between English and Japanese. I suppose I could live when Yuugi properly says "Mou Hitori no Boku" in fanfiction. Other than that, I can't see a character say "watashii". They are not Nakago. They don't need to say the female "I", if they are male.

Haha. Ranting. Sorry.
3/24/2004 c2 199Usami
~Heh, as long as Bakura doesn’t go stabbing things just for the sight of blood, I don’t mind.~
I love that part! ^_^
Great job!
3/22/2004 c2 PharaohAtemu04
OMG! Where are the tissues! I want to cry! I really miss Atemu even if I really didn't meet him or anything, but I think a lot of people will miss him. But it was fate, he had to leave, but he will reamin in all of our hearts. Atemu is the one and only Great Pharaoh and King of Games!
2/12/2004 c1 zorra
Sweet! I just saw this ep the other night too! ~I got the jap dvds with subs ^^ I loved it and was really shocked to see a fic based on that ep when its not been released in the us yet that I know of. But what does Atemu mean?
2/12/2004 c1 13SDYusuke
DMG: OMG! That was so cute! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
Yami Magi: *rolls eyes* I think she gets the point after the first "Cute".
DMG: Don't be cocky! *fwaps her*
Yami Magi: *moves before getting slapped* Well, I must admit it was very good.
Yusuke: *is still reading* The other me? What's that? Is that like Youko and Kurama?
DMG: *sweatdrops* Uh okay..
Yusuke:Oh! Cool! *keeps reading*
DMG: *sweatdrops* Anyway, I thought it was really good and super cute!
2/12/2004 c1 199Usami
Hey, this is really good ^_^ I liked it a lot ^_^ great job!
2/12/2004 c1 Red Roses2-chan
*Smiles* This made me a little more Yami Yugi tolerant. I kinda prefer the way Atemu looks, with the tan and the jewlery (just because it suits him better), though. This was good! I liked it. Poor Yugi. *Sighs* See you later.
2/12/2004 c1 Shibby-One 2 lazy 2 sign in
whoa man! poor poor yugi.. hm i never thought of him like that. He always came across as someone who actually LIKED his yami side. well... tata!
write more plz!
Shibby
2/12/2004 c1 Camille
Your story was pretty good. Anzu is a bitch! ;) I am looking forward to seeing in the manga who wins.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service