for Eternal Flight

3/17/2018 c1 4Bella119
Very sad but beautifully written
4/15/2011 c1 5frontyardgnome
Great song choice, but oh so sad! I love how Face chronicles the relationship, how he manages to hold himself together just barely to sing to Murdock, how he would have taken the pilot's name... So lovely, so so so sad though. Not sure I can read this again to point out more details, but I love how Face describes dying as going up, as flying off. So fitting. And at least I can take some comfort that they weren't apart for long! Great job eliciting emotion; a good death-fic, if there is such a thing!
3/26/2010 c1 5TheEsteemedMadWomen
Amazing this story made me cry. So beautiful so sad
1/27/2007 c1 Silversdesire
a story as beautiful as painful. I really loved it. I don't mind deathfics, especially such not leaving one behind. F/M is one of my favorite pairings, btw.
9/9/2004 c1 Josta
Hi there,

this is a great story and I share your opinion about the song. My husband died march this year and we played this song at his funeral.

I'd love to read more of your stories, thanks from Lelystad, Holland, Josta van der Heide.
7/19/2004 c1 Spiderman and MJ
This was the most vulgar, disgusting, horrible, ed, boring, crass, uncivilized, unorganized, most pathetic excuse for a fanfic I've ever read.

Grow up, get a life, and go eat the puke I just upchucked.

Cheerio.
3/9/2004 c1 Danni
I'm in tears here! oh my God that was so damn touching and heartbreaking and final! It was a great story but I don't think I could read it again, it just makes me damn sad!