for The F***ed Up Crossover That I Just HAD To Write

5/15/2018 c5 Guest
Take this story dwn its crsp makes no sence
7/26/2009 c5 duh
dont blame the people who are reading your story and not giving you a comment because your story SUCKS! you cant even call it a story! and as for you, you cant even call yourself a writer!
7/26/2009 c7 beh lat
If there aren’t 10-15 reviews on those stories - then dont write! stupid writer!
2/2/2005 c5 20silentvampirelover
HAHAHAHA!That's good.Naked wrestling.What next?Will they be testing the car's shocks?Taking the car for a test drive!Thumbs up!
2/2/2005 c4 silentvampirelover
Hmm...ok...well...I wasn't taking it the wrong way.I find it funny.Good job.
2/2/2005 c3 silentvampirelover
Heh..it was good...uh...wow.They really are screwing with Mr.INJUSTICE aren't they?Heh.
2/2/2005 c2 silentvampirelover
Uh...heehee.Trunks is cute...that was pretty funny too.Good job on this weird humor stuff
2/2/2005 c1 silentvampirelover
Uh...wow.That was pretty fucked up.Heh.Funny though...except for that love shack thing...that was pretty weird...anyways,go you.^_^
9/6/2003 c7 4Maki-Hieki
INJUSTICE! You stopped writting... I am pissed. Continue or I shall... er... I dunno, but I'll think of something! -Maki-san
1/6/2003 c1 6Veshira
TT_TT I warship fics like this. . .
6/4/2002 c2 jessi
hey i saw that movie it was the coolest and really funny .
4/28/2002 c1 Lemisah
and the saddest part is there is a chapter two ^.^
3/17/2002 c1 SAiLORmOOnSUx
? iunno what 2 say beside the fact that is funy and wierd so i'll respect it
3/14/2002 c7 Evil Cute
Okay this story is good, but if you are gonna take it down e-mail me and give it to me to read or put it up for N-17. I'm a name theif just to warn people. bye.
3/2/2002 c7 Fanfic Critic
This cannot even be considered a piece of literature. Clearly on the top of the page it says "unleash your imagination and free you soul", that does not mean to talk about DRUGS and getting HIGH. You clearly have many issues you want to express but some people don't want to hear about them. I am wondering how you even managed to write seven chapter on a bunch of BULLCRAP that doesn't even make sense. It is plainly an effort at trying to get attention.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »