for Diamond Tears

6/16/2010 c7 13forever.blue.skies
That was so sad...But the ending was good. I liked it. :) Even if it did seem like you were going to kill Hayama off...
8/10/2008 c7 4animelvr23
aww that was beautiful! ja ne!~
5/30/2008 c7 29BeccaBear93
So much of it was so sad! But it was so cute! Loved it, especially the last chapter!

~Becca
4/10/2007 c7 2Squibby's Baby Natsuki
Gr8 story, I love your words they are so beautiful
10/16/2006 c7 Mayu-chan
First of all, I would like to say there is so much right in this paper. However, the grammatical errors retract from the story line. The story line was not coherent. Try making an outline of the plot before writing it. From what I understand all the work you submitted was a first draft. What I mean is that although you may have proof read your story it does not mean it is ready to use. Rewrite your story to different possibilites before submitting your final draft. I feel that Nao's love declaration was random and did not contribute to the plot. I also felt that the Sana-chan in your story was not very sana-chanish. Also, please work on detail. Detail in a story engages the reader and brings them into the plot. Your description of Sana-chan's feelings were very shallow. A good writer can easily bring the reader into tears. I was bored and unaffected. If you put these things into consideration, I would gladly read your story again (with eagerness). Please do not let this break your confidence, critique is the only way you will improve. I can easily see you becoming a good writer in the future, futhermore, I feel that you are a good writer for your age. I can not say I could have written that in my early writing years. I do not mind if you delete this. I just wish for your improvement. I will be checking up on you.

~Mayu-chan
9/25/2006 c3 Rawrmumbles
NO...AKI DONT DIE

T.T
3/22/2006 c7 10SanaK68
Sad, but sweet. Sana&Akito for like EVERR. nice job. very touching though.
8/5/2005 c7 1BabyFlyingSquirrels
Yay! Aki lives! *hugs*
9/22/2004 c7 RavenRobinfreek
That was a kind of cheesy ending. ( No offens)
7/16/2004 c7 2leahKim.h
*big Tear* That was a sweet story!
5/26/2004 c7 1rainastar
Aw. This was very sweet. I liked this story a lot. I am glad you wrote it. The ending was very sweet. Great job.
5/12/2004 c7 candle
HOW CAN YOU THINK OF KILLING MY DO YOU HERE MY love. well your story is amazing I DID NOT THINK I WOULD MAKE IT THROUGH THE CLIFFHANGERS HAVE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH ME IN YOUR NEXT STORY (THINKS DIRTY THOUGHTS)
SEE U,
CANDLE
SOORY BOUT DA BEGGINING!
3/28/2004 c7 kira temeki
aww! that was a great story. just sorry it had to end so quickly!
~*Kira*~
3/19/2004 c7 3Rhapsody's Song
good one!
very good
3/16/2004 c7 Sana01
*crying* oh the sadness! *pause still crying* i love it!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »