for A Short Simple Love Story

8/21/2008 c1 42Seynee
Loved this~ ♥
11/3/2005 c1 2Kyson Senarith
Your way of writing is fun and enjoyable to read. I really liked your story. ^_^

Keep writing!
5/16/2005 c1 6hopelessmine
what are you trying to do? kill me? argh!

::dies of cuteness:: XD

-hopelessmine!

p.s. write more stories, if you don't want to be frequently haunted by my annoying spirit. =)
2/5/2005 c1 Yasutsuna
Feb. 4, 2005

Hey there. Cute story. (^-^) I like the mix of script-style narration and the use of heavy dialogue. Kinda makes me think this is a script for a manga or something. XD

Spotted some errors here and there but overall, pretty tight writing. And I love the witty writer commentary you insert every now and then.

Thanks! Loved the huggy ending. XD
12/14/2004 c1 2Misayo
Nice analyzation ^^ its cute
12/13/2004 c1 1rundaria
lol.. weird names, but great and not too long and not too short.. *sighs* yet another masterpiece.
5/9/2004 c1 6shootinglemons
Wow! That's good! Very good! keep up the good work! Looking forward to your future projects!
4/12/2004 c1 2Thingy The Blob
One of the few romance stories that I like, good job! *gives cookie in electronic format*
4/5/2004 c1 jowy
very well-written..^_^ two thumbs-up!Ü
3/25/2004 c1 white tiger
You know that was good well except the part they threatened them kinda scared me a bit..
3/12/2004 c1 Zione Romanova
aw...dat was so cute got any plans write more?
3/5/2004 c1 3hgranger-62191
It's funny and...i dunno at the same time! It's really good! you should write more! wait, question...Pilipino ka ba? If you understand that please answer me in a review of one of my stories...If I Never Knew You. Can you review it too? Please! It may not be a ragna fic but it's a good story!
2/28/2004 c1 7Jays Arravan
I can say only say one thing...CUTE. Its been a very long time and I finally found a Ragnarok story that suits my taste. More power to you.
2/27/2004 c1 1ririca
So nice. Love it. /no1
2/25/2004 c1 Tharla
I loved the ending, about the hug. The rest of the story was creative too, nice work in using RO to create a story. That would be great if things like that could actually happen, being a girl that used to play RO, guys that are obnoxious usually stay obnoxious. No, just kidding, there are some nice guys. And the weddings on RO are adorable. Back to the story, loved it, good job!
17 Page 1 2 Next »