FanFiction.Net
for No Argument

4/17/2010 c1 1Arillie Elsie
Nice fanfic.. I really like how you potray brendan thoughts
6/22/2009 c1 Sage Strike2
Good,i guess.no complaints really
8/18/2005 c1 Kawaii Amaryllis
And out of the darkness comes a decently written story! I never thought I would see this day...congratulations, just when I thought was finally and completely destroyed by writers who make *no attempt* on their stories whatsoever (including the horrendous "i luv u. u luv me. we luv each other 4ever" sort of story), I found your story and rejoiced. :D Keep up the good work.
1/9/2005 c1 20GiGgLyGaL
not cruddy. Try "good". Cute, light-just what I need right now. I am in a large fluff mood.

GG
3/13/2004 c1 8taidigimon
That is what they call fluff, my friend. Not crud, fluff. Pretty good fluff too. GREAT STORY! KEEP WRITING!
3/9/2004 c1 ana0119
Not bad. A fairly good portrayal of the characters. I sound entirely too smart in that sentence. Well, has good grammar, proper spelling, and a reasonable storyline. What more could one ask for in a fic?
Too bad I have a thing against Ruby/Sapphire.
3/9/2004 c1 32Kyogre
... Right.
It's too sad. But then, everything is too sad for me. It's a good fic. Really. I'll just go cry somewhere...
2/27/2004 c1 skyhopper
could u please lighten up brendan a bit? hehe well just a thought anyways it's a good story actually and no it wasn't crap.^^ I read everything and and my mid didn't wonder so there.^-^ buh-bye.:P
2/25/2004 c1 saffiru-chan
A lovely and very realistic story! I give it five stars!
(Out of five.)
The storyline was amazing, and of course, that is how the game works. This is not based on the show, of course, but it is lovely, and truly inspiring. I loved the storyline and the good grammar. It makes you think about Brendan a lot...
2/23/2004 c1 azngirlLH
*sob* *sniff*
One of the greatest story I've ever read... Now only if I had time to do a good one. But hey, I suck. And this one was much better than the other story.
The shipping's name? Brendan/May is hoennshipping. Ash/May is advanceshipping. Some person said Brendan/May is also pokeballshipping because of their pokeball designs on the headband and bandanna. Yuuki/Haruka is Mishiroshipping, but I see no point in using that since hoennshipping sounds better than mishiroshipping and no one bothers to use the Japanese names. And in the manga, it can either be called rusashipping or franticshipping, but most people will use franticshipping.
Man, I wish they would just stay with one shipping name and keep it that way.
~~mystory-kch.tk
2/23/2004 c1 ViktorMayrin
Actually, this story was awsome. I really liked it. I hope you make more like this one.
Viktor Mayrin
2/22/2004 c1 24Br33zy
One of the best Hoennshipping/Rusashipping/Pokeballshipping I've ever read. (Were still trying to figure out a name, Hoennshipping could apply to Ash/May but its more catcher in my opinion than Rusashipping or Pokeballshipping.) I also love 'He was the Sun' written by you of course. ^^
Despite the fact that I think your author's note at the top was directed towards me. *shrugs*
LaTeR dAyZ!
2/22/2004 c1 7bladegryphon
This is _definitely_ one of the best poke'mon stories out there. No question about it.