for Quiet

7/6/2010 c1 Elyse Nao-kunHashiba lover
Tsuzuki and Hisoka are so kawaii!Loved your fic by the way, the ending was really sweet. ^_^
11/18/2006 c1 66Krylancelo
Cute! It didn't seem forced at the end, good one!
8/16/2006 c1 10CosmicEssence
I get that quiet but not as in 'not talking' thing...its like the sense you get from people...too true. That was heart-warming and not as bad (I wouldn't call it bad at all personally) as you seem to think. Is that Tsu's real B-day...I can't remember?
5/26/2006 c1 3sami1010220
aw, how sweet!
1/9/2005 c1 9Lady-Willowish
okay aw! That was too cute for it's own good, i really liked it. It made me smile and go aw. lol very well done I think. :)
8/21/2004 c1 9Anime Writer2
so so so so so cute.
5/24/2004 c1 7ChernobylKrigare
Kya~! Very cute. ^^
5/8/2004 c1 Zi
Nice fic. :) But Tsuzuki's first name is .. well, Tsuzuki, not Asato. In japanese you reverse the order: Asato Tsuzuki, when we would say Tsuzuki Asato. See? :o)
3/27/2004 c1 33Mendori-chan
Hey, nice fic...much better than mine. I'm not taking it personally, but you're a really great writer...thanks
3/22/2004 c1 1NaTsUkO-ChAn
hehehe... his good.. hahaha.. I didn't knoe Tsu would be that uite on his b'day.. aww. dat's so sad...but Hisoka open up a lil yea yeah hehehe=P... well, though it maybe very late but Happy belated b'day tsu and taht's a really nicey and toughy stoly hehehe..^-^...=P
3/8/2004 c1 Cloudia
very nice :) is there going to bbe more thingy's between his and tsu?
3/5/2004 c1 3asmilewaiting
AAw, very kawaii ^_^
~Marron-chan
3/5/2004 c1 Gohma
*gapes* Oh my god. I cry. I cry because it's so sweet. I never cry. D: *paws at Starza* I love yoou.
2/26/2004 c1 LinaLau
I love this so much! ^_^ It's really really sweet! *dies from kawaii-ness overload* Ah, Hisoka is so cute! XD Love your style of writing!
18 Page 1 2 Next »