FanFiction.Net
for Misery Loves Company

3/7/2004 c3 Sci Fi Fan Gillian
Good chapter.
3/7/2004 c3 Aru
Another great chap! U really r settin urself up 4 a major fic here! Great stuff-keep this up!
3/6/2004 c2 Sci Fi Fan Gillian
That was good.
3/6/2004 c2 22BizzyLizzy
This is certainly getting very interesting, looking forward to reading more soon.
3/6/2004 c2 Aru
Well...u got my attention now! Keep chap's like this comin-plz?
3/5/2004 c2 75macisgate
Whoa! I love this! What an awesome story. I love the turn this fic has taken. I was not suspecting that. Keep it coming. You're doing a great job. Wonderful writing!
3/4/2004 c1 zippy-rainbow
I'm liking it! its a good start.
3/1/2004 c1 fizziks
This is a great start. Your descriptions and dialogue are very good. Now that you left me hanging I did my part and reviewed. Please post the next chapter soon.
3/1/2004 c1 11TubaPrincess
WOW! Yipes! I'm scared for her. This is extremely intriguing and I can't wait until you add on to this. It has great potential! :)
3/1/2004 c1 22BizzyLizzy
Reall good and very well written. Can't wait to read more.
3/1/2004 c1 58Cathain Nottingham
Fantastic first chapter, you really set it up to have a terrific story planned out, I can't wait for more! Great job.
3/1/2004 c1 black leather
Hey, great start :)
Can't wait for more.
2/29/2004 c1 75macisgate
Cool story! Very suspensful! Please update soon!
2/29/2004 c1 10Wolf Jade
wow this chappie was great, i cant wait to see what happenes to sam. your descriptions where good from what i remember reading. (i had to do something and that took like five minutes and i forgot some of what i read, but i now what happened.) so please update soon.
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5