FanFiction.Net
for Diaries

4/29/2007 c1 9No Green MnMs
I like the title a lot, and I like how you expressed the characters point of view. Especially Pheobe. I don't read Charmed, but this was good! :]

Thanks for your review, btw.

Keep Writing & Viva La Vie Boheme,

Marisa.
12/21/2005 c10 21Pricilla Grey
I really like this story so far, I'm guessing that Paige, Piper and Phoebe are going to reconstitute the Power of Three. I think it'd be great if you made Paige's deceased husband (Alex isn't it?) their Whitelighter and Leo can be the kids Whitelighter (or vice-versa). Whatever you do, update soon :)
2/16/2005 c10 lostinwonderland1226
It's cool how you spread the childrens'powers out between them. I wonder what Lara can do. Have a good trip and please update soon.
2/16/2005 c8 lostinwonderland1226
You're doing fine.
2/15/2005 c5 lostinwonderland1226
The plot thickens. You write very well. I'm off to read more.
2/15/2005 c3 lostinwonderland1226
I guess you answered my question with the chapter. I hope everything works out...for the better that is.
2/15/2005 c1 lostinwonderland1226
I like that this fic is in the form of diary entries because I've never seen anything like it before. How will Piper react? And Paige? Phoebe does know about Paige right? I wasn't sure.
9/1/2004 c10 Tzarista
great chapters

hope you get back soon ;)
8/20/2004 c10 andy20
great chapter! can't wait to see what happens... please update soon!
7/29/2004 c1 zooehy
Sorry for not reviewing the past few chapters! i just have to tell u that u have a great story going here. i hope u can get rid of ur writers block and keep supplying the goods! lol :)
7/28/2004 c10 52EternalConfusion
Great chapter! The other kids seem so cute! lol Have fun on your hols! and update asap!
7/27/2004 c10 12psychokitty3
Oh, love the fic! You must continue immediately!
7/27/2004 c10 5Gryffindor620
Oh no! DUN DUN DUN!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
7/27/2004 c10 62CharmedMilliE- Karry Master
i love ur story. keep it up.
7/2/2004 c9 Kokomo44
i love this story so much, i hope they become the power of three again... i can't wait to see how lara lyks the house? r u a big fan of matchbox twenty because a few songs are in your story so i was wondering...
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »