FanFiction.Net
for Reckless Faith

4/20/2016 c1 2Coeur d'as
Okay so... ! First i'm french, and i have a very bad level in English, i think you will see in my review x)
But i searched fictions about these two characters and i found you ! I'm so happy to read some OS about them ! So thank you ! I say you the truth... I'm very, very bad and for some words of vocabulary i was compelled to use translation... XD But i tried to understand and it was funny, i will try an other one maybe with an other OS about you x)
So ! Sorry for all the mistakes i did and thank you to write about them ! :D
5/17/2014 c1 Alissa
awww the way everything is left in the air, is a promise of more love! Let your characters be thirsty of each other! There's no reason to blame yourself, your stories come out nicely! I hope you keep wiriting...
1/26/2011 c1 22Pkmn Trainer Bronze
Brendan has black hair. I loved this!
7/31/2010 c1 Fukato
I love how you wrote this. It's awesome
6/19/2010 c1 18kaori kuni
Yeah, Steven is freakishly young xd but it's ok, in my universe, Lance is twenty three xd. Just so I can ship him with the pokedex holders and me having no guilt xd.

Aaaand.. Brendan was SO D A M N CUTE. That talk with Steven... he just melt me.

And you don't fail ;D
3/29/2008 c1 3I'm Doxophobic
X3 It kept me hanging but it was really sweet of them.

Steven, beaten by your own.. 'student'.

That painful feeling.. I understand.

Are you going to make a sequel?

If you are, please message me, is that okay?
7/15/2007 c1 Mewgar
Ah, don't berate yourself for this! It was much cute~!

I just decided today while I was playing Emerald that I really love the idea of Steven x Brendan, so I hopped onto the fandom earlier. Love this fic (plus it's the longest I've read so far) and would LOVE to see more on the same lines. Though myself, I'm a filthy little thing and generally go more into the yaoi direction over the shounen-ai area... XD;

*muses about writing some herself* ... Meh. I'm not what I used to be fic-wise. *pats on shoulder* You keep going. This is good. :3
7/3/2007 c1 Guest
I think you need some more self-confidence - this was great!
4/5/2007 c1 11jmfossil
Okay, hi. You just got a loyal fan right here, you awesome slasher, you. I promised I'd read your GS stuff too, and I instantly fell in love. :D

This is so sweet, and it rings true. We hardly ever think of the feelings of those we defeat, at least I hardly ever do. I mean, every BugCatcher I steamrolled must have gone through something similar. ;

ANYWAY, AGAIN. So cute! I also like the fact that you were able to... er... solidify the relationship Brendan and Steven had, the whole mentor-student relationship. That's good.

AHH. *faves you* :D :D
1/7/2007 c1 Kixtink
(Coughs) This is the first time I've heard of this pairing, but it has me intrigued, and the story was cute, better than I could ever write. Another question, I've checked around for those art sites and I can't find any. The links aren't posted in your bio, so if it isn't to much trouble could I ask you to send me them to me (grins sheepishly) pretty please?
5/11/2006 c1 1Nezrin
Aw... I loved the quote at the ending. "Happiness comes more from loving than being loved." That's a nice one. Steven defeated. Well, when I played the game, I was oblivious when I defeated Steven, but I felt very sad when I defeated Wallace at Sootopolis. I love it very much.
4/23/2006 c1 11Kurosawa-san
YAY!
4/1/2006 c1 15prettypriestess
oh *pokes new pairing* i like this pairing. & this fic. *gained a new item jingle* You've just gained a fangirl!

i don't suppose you'd be willing to share those Jp sites with little ol' me, would you? i love fanart sites
4/23/2004 c1 Kinari
Yay! Steven x Brendan! This is very sweet, and the first one! Could you please put up those links? Pweez? I don't know their Jap names, so I can't search for them in Jap sites -.- Meeple. So, pweez put up those links, and WRITE MORE S x B!
3/16/2004 c1 68Luna Tiger
*elevation* Ah, the turmoil of inner struggling. XD Until a couple weeks ago, I was a strictly BrendanxMisty WallacexSteven(xBrawly) kinda gal, then I find a site with DaigoxYuuki art and hence, the turmoil. Then you come along afterward and.. *_* laa~ Need fulfilled. Why can't this happen with MortyxFalkner? Anyway, I very much liked both of your fics. XD Write more and there's a candy bar in it for you.
LT~