for Storms

1/30/2016 c1 5Alesche Ionned
so cute!
11/23/2012 c1 238changeofheart505
I have read this so, many times and I loved it each time!
5/30/2008 c1 Mishieftress
Awwh..Poor Bakura!*hugs him tight* sniffle..
6/10/2007 c1 8Neko-Jin-Inferno
very intense , the ending was so cute I loved it. your an awsome writter.
5/1/2007 c1 9Ketegdra
Poor Bakura, but I am glad he has Yami to comfort him.

I love darkshipping, some people have a hard time accepting it, I am in the process of writing a darkshipping/vamp fic myself, and I am loving it.

Great fic!
4/12/2007 c1 3Shadow Kitsune girl
That was one of the best stories I have ever read.And belive me I've read quite a lot.It was cute and sad at the same time^_^And the ending was very nicely done.It fit perfectly:)
10/27/2006 c1 4StupidChinaBook
please can you do more chapters?
3/9/2006 c1 6MoonWolf2000
Hmm... ok, some grammatical errors, but it was readable. Aww... so sad. I hate to see my Baku-chan get hurt but i love voilent and angsty stories. This fic has great potential! Keep writing.,

Moonie x
10/3/2005 c1 12WhiteMageRyou
xD that was so cute! I almost cried with the flashbacks of bakura, but the ending made it all good... heh the hikaris made a bet? that was good, keep up the good writting!
9/7/2005 c1 14xImperfectlyX
I liked it! They made a bet...lol! That part was my favourite! Anyways good story... I don't usua;;y like Yu gi oh fanfiction but urs is great! Keep up the good work!

- xImperfectlyX
7/23/2005 c1 21inu382
The bet part was hilarious! I really liked it
4/28/2005 c1 34nOnymOus
that's so cute! that's it! you are going to my author's alert and favorites for writing darkshipping and yamishipping fanfics! wee! ((total daydream))
4/1/2005 c1 2DarkusAngelus
Good job! I like the way you wrote Bakura's past
8/14/2004 c1 5S. Chensu and Luff
Hello, I thought I would review this as well and it’s really good! Bakura’s past is really sad and I just want to give him a big squishy (my version of a hug)! Although this is good as a one shot, it would be really cool if you continued it, even if it was just the next day thing. I mean, at the moment, it isn’t exactly clear if they’re getting together or not (but they probably will…) and it would be good to see what Bakura makes of the whole situation when he’s had time to recover.

One suggestion though: please go through your grammar and change mistakes! I noticed quite a few and it was just a slightly irritation.

Anyway, try and add something to this when you get time,

S. Chensu x.
6/19/2004 c1 9Hidden Dreams
Please...write more...I love it...it's so sweet,...
19 Page 1 2 Next »