for THE ROSE AND THE SWORD

7/17/2013 c1 dale
i enjoyed the story and would like to read further adventures with these characters
9/18/2012 c1 7Yoroichicat
love this
7/14/2010 c1 25maipigen
I know this has been finished for years and years. But I just wanted to say that I loved it. Feel sad for Garion and all that but really loved it, You managed to come pretty close to the style of writing that D E uses .

Hope you're still active here.

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
9/24/2004 c1 10Otaku Mom
Fascinating. I love David Eddings' books and the characters are all very special. I don't know if I would ever thought of connecting Sparhawk with Belgarion, but the idea works. Wonderful story
6/6/2004 c1 Fiona
Inspired! I think its a brilliant story and I hope to see another of the same kind.
8/6/2003 c1 Vicantis RavenWind
hey i liked the fic. howevah' when ya mentioned the gods ya forgot Chaldan and Belar. now don't think i'm flamin' ya 'cause i'm not i'm just pointin' it ou to ya. can't wait ta read the sequel. keep up the good work.
4/30/2003 c1 Aureya of Chococlate
i LOVE this fic so much

i really do.

its excellent. u have such a flair for writing

and uve imitated david eddings style so much i could easily believe that this was written by him.

its great.

lol i dont really have any suggestions because whatever uve done so far is great and i think thatever u do after it will be just as good if not better.

lotsa luv

jazzo
12/20/2002 c1 10Braided Baka Girl
Yep, I can see myself reading the sequal for this very happily, even if I'm supposed to be in bed at the moment! Oh well. Thanks for writing this!
8/21/2002 c1 luna
I really enjoyed it, it combines the belgariad and the elenium in a very beliveable way.
5/28/2002 c1 Arianne
AGREED!THEY SHOULD...WANT MORE!
5/28/2002 c1 TELINE
I loved your story. i always wondered what would happen if garion and sparhawk met. The elene god turning out to be eriond was a nice touch. please continue your story. nice.
1/24/2002 c1 8Mikka K-chan
WOW. I want to see more! And see Talen and Silk meet up. That would be so adorable! EE! You know.. that's actually a good idea. Having them meet there younger selves... and maybe Garen going along. It would be nice for him to talk to his younger self... aww...
1/3/2002 c1 Jinx
I would love to see a sequel like you mentioned in the footnote. I love this story!

Jinx
12/31/2001 c1 Paul osborne
I really liked your story.It had the same feel as

The Belgariad Saga,The Malloreon Sags,The Elenium

Saga,and The Tamuli Saga.I have always wondered

what would happen if Garion visted Sparhawk his wife and his friends.The Only thig that I did not like abiut this crossover was that Belgarion's

wife was dead.

Well keep up the good work!
9/27/2001 c1 Fangboy