FanFiction.Net
for Love Song for a Scientist

12/11/2020 c5 Guest
Love rereading this storey it was cheers me up
2/12/2020 c5 AgentKalGibbs
This made me laugh many times :)
9/26/2015 c5 17weezer42
Yay you combined two of my favourite ships...JAG and stargate...and I laughed at that whole chapter...

nice story...whats not to like with plenty of Python and G & S thrown in. Perfect.
7/21/2011 c1 8hedwiggins
Great story. I read it sometime back and don't remember why I didn't leave a comment or two, so I'm doing it now. The whole squabble between Sara Rabb and Sam is hilarious; plus the attitude of the cop in charge. Love the whole family interaction between Jack, Sam and the children. T'would be interesting to read a further story about how the children grow up and become part of the SGC.
7/2/2011 c4 4thewisdomtooth
This made me laugh so much, you have no idea! As a Glaswegian I have to say that "it's pure dead brilliant byraway so it is but!"

THANK YOU!
8/16/2006 c5 27SG-Fan
Wow.

That was good!

Great job!
8/16/2006 c4 SG-Fan
Splendid chapter! I love how you brought Harm and Mac in! JAG rocks!
8/16/2006 c3 SG-Fan

8/16/2006 c1 SG-Fan
That was awesome!

Great chapter!
6/21/2006 c5 1VeltaIO
What fun. I especially enjoyed chapters 3 and 4. I'll have to track down the song from three, and I appreciated the crossover to JAG in 4. I know you said this is complete but theres lots of potential for further stories...

Thanks for a great read.
12/19/2005 c5 1Gia Rai
Ha! This was great. Thanks!
8/11/2005 c5 Emry Wild
Wonderful!

Emry said you have the best fic! (psst...she's says to say 'Hello')

Hope to see more from you soon!
6/29/2005 c5 alliesings
I've been in exile in the Pegasus galaxy for several weeks, and coming back, I've just discovered that you posted this while I was gone. It's brilliant, of course, and I loved just about all of it. Welcome back to writing Sam/Jack fic!
6/21/2005 c5 JessicaJessie88
great fic as always. :) Loved the new chapter. I can't say I fully understand the science, but the whole thing was sweet. I'd love to see how/if their kids find out about the 'gate.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »