FanFiction.Net
for Contentment

3/22/2015 c1 14blueeyesdarkmagic
I love this one-shot but brendan doesn't have white hair he has black. I don't know everything thinks that, I think it's pretty obvious that the with part in his hat and not hair. I mean come on. Other then that it's a great story. Love this shipping.
10/11/2012 c1 35Evil Kitten1
*squee* I LOVE this story 3

I read it a long time ago and I was worried that it might be deleted just because it's an old story (this was before I got my own account on ) but now I'm delighted to be able to put it in my favourites 3
9/9/2012 c1 3ExplodingPaper
This.
This was so adorable, I absoloutely loved it!
It made me smile, thank you. :)
3/26/2012 c1 lost in a sea of shadows
this story is sooooo fuckin' cute I don't even...augh...*le explodes from the cuteness* wow.
3/19/2012 c1 dainochild
This was so cute! C:
6/5/2010 c1 18kaori kuni
I LOVE this!

Kyah. I just love the pairing, and your shot is awesome.

Thanks! Kao
8/23/2009 c1 Tears Of Farewell
Aww. So very cute ^^ Me likey and cant wait ti read more ;)
8/2/2009 c1 MrMissMrs Random
Dude, you have STEVEN STONE. There has to be something right about you. Oh well, your right, we all get a little insecure once in awhile.
9/14/2008 c1 46Sora Blade707
Aw, that's so cute. :3 I like to think of Brendan as a constantly PMSing young man. XD Anyway, wonderful job on this one-shot. :3 Hope to see more from ya! :D
3/29/2008 c1 3I'm Doxophobic
I liked it very much! =3
2/23/2008 c1 19tannersnemo
So cute! My first read StevenxBrendan story, I liked how you got into detail about Brendan's feelings and bout of insecurity. We all have those days. I really like Steven Stone, he's one of my favourite Sapphire characters!
6/7/2007 c1 11RandomTopic
This was really sweet. I really liked it. :)
4/14/2007 c1 A Parliament of Owls
So cute. I couldn't keep from smiling. You portrayed both of their personalities very well, I think.
4/5/2007 c1 11jmfossil
Aw. Totally cute. I love fluff. And having plot makes it even better. I like how you explain Brendan's thoughts on himself (ugh, self-depreciation) at the beginning of the piece; it gives a clear picture of what Brendan's like.

And the whole I-love-you-because-you're-you thing is so cliche and yet so true. Haha, great job!
1/21/2007 c1 Jazhara
This was way cute. Cheers!
29 Page 1 2 Next »