for A New Beginning

AHHHHHH!

Mother F***ing Cliffhanger for 15 years

UPDATE ALREADY PLEASE
11/8/2019 c3 Guest
When are you goon ta continue
10/12/2016 c16 Guest
Are you going to update soon

What's going on with the missing people?
What is Akane's swords name?
2/27/2015 c16 3maryjane5000
I found two mistakes

1) Ranma & Akane tell Pluto they have another year of school but then later Sayuri asks them if they are going to Graduation

2) When Ranma proposes to Akane he gives her a ring yet when Tofu proposes Ranma apologizes for not giving her a ring

Aside from that I hope you update soon
7/5/2013 c16 1Vld
Well, that was a very cool story. I seriously hope you haven't abandoned it, and will get back to it someday.
12/7/2011 c4 3tuatara
Not sure why I feel the need to mention this, but isn't it actually worse to get tagged out in dodgeball when your opponents have dwindled to three as opposed to thirty?

That is all.
10/12/2011 c15 Ranmaleopard
Awesome and interesting please continue!
10/12/2011 c16 Ranmaleopard
Awesome this is extremely good and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue this it's really, really good!
10/10/2011 c1 Ranmaleopard
Interesting please continue!
4/15/2009 c16 deitarionSSokolow
Ok, now you've made things very stupid with a Deus Ex Machina. Thankfully, you've done enough OK writing to balance it out and keep the 3 out of 5 rating I was already planning to give you.
4/15/2009 c15 deitarionSSokolow
Ok, now you've really deviated from Tenchi OAV canon. At the end of OAV 3, the climactic battle is so destructive that Washuu, Tsunami, and Tokimi have to rewind time to fix everything. (The main characters retain their memories, of course) It seems effortless for them.

Aside from that, my only real complaint is that I really find these "every story needs a villain" plot twists irritating.
4/15/2009 c11 deitarionSSokolow
A minor correction: Juraian, not Jurian.
4/15/2009 c9 deitarionSSokolow
I'm not overly fond of how you've reworked Tsunami, but I can't fault you for it since North America didn't really become fully aware of her nature until the third OAV series and that's a fairly recent release. (The only reason Sasami limits Tsunami's power is because she can't channel as much power as her original body within our universe... just like how the only reason 10 lighthawk wings is the limit is that any more would rip our universe to shreds. Compared to Tsunami, our universe is a hovering blue bowling ball and merging with Sasami did nothing to change her true, hyperspatial body.)

As for renting out Genma to children's parties, that's from chapter 3 of Lonely Match by Cloud-Dreamer. In all honesty, my first reaction to your authors note was to feel offended because things by Cloud-Dreamer are much more than just "some fanfic". They guy is one of the big names of the '90s fanfic scene.
4/15/2009 c7 deitarionSSokolow
Probably best to minimize the American cultural references. Even people who know very little about Japanese culture will notice that they throw off the story's atmosphere.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »