for Demon Eyes

10/28/2012 c2 15StraightedgeWingZero
Promising Very Promising
8/7/2010 c2 75X59
really interesting...wonder what will come next.
10/17/2009 c2 5Orchamus
This...is awesome. No question.
6/15/2009 c2 kelpy
You really should update this it is pretty kick ass.
6/2/2009 c2 37kyugan
pretty good start, keep it going!

Who's Shinji gonna do? Maybe Maya? Or Rei?

Not Asuka or Misato by the looks of things...
1/27/2006 c2 covered in blood'n gore
WHERES THE UPDATES FOR THIS, I WANNA SEE BLOOD.
4/23/2005 c1 no name
which Mibu are you talking about? also Mibu is not a person is a clan.
2/11/2005 c2 Evil Manic
When and if you update have our resident Sethiroth go with Rei. By the way make a cross over were Rei is Kirika and Gendo trys to force her to pilot the Eva.

Gendo is going to die in all the stories anyways.
10/21/2004 c2 Grey Wolf4
Are you going to continue this or not?

If you don't want to I will. Just when are you going to update and do you have an e-mail?
6/27/2004 c2 2Yue's Lady
This is a very well-written fanfiction ^_^ I can actually 'feel' Kyo's murderous qualities.

Asuka is a sad sad bitch. I am a rabid Asuka hater. The punishment is a bit harsh, but perfectly understandable. Multiple bone-crushing can make even the biggest Asuka-hater wince ^_~

But anyway, great job so far. I am eagerly awaiting a new chapter. An email of update notification would be GREATLY appreciated - - but if you're too busy then never mind.

Oh yea, I like a Shinji/Rei, but you could pull anyone out for a pairing and make it work marvelously.
6/23/2004 c2 Jess
I read the first and liked it. I read the second, though a long wait and I... LOVED IT! YEEHA! The German, redhead devil deserved everything she got I say. This fic was damn well worth the wait. Keep up the great story you got here and I can't wait for the rest, but will... for now. Never seen Demon Kyo, but I might now. Again, LOVED IT!
6/22/2004 c1 jubiKaL
this kicks ass! is there any more to it?

kyo killing gendo would be fun to watch.

i like the way he deals with asuka and misato and the fact that it's kyo in the eva universe. keep up the good work and i want to know if there is any more to this story.
6/21/2004 c1 8Grey Wolf4
One comment I forgot to add, I am among those who accept that Shinji and Rei are NOT related! Rei is a clone, people not his mother or his biological sibling. I mean did Rei give birth to Shinji? Did Yui give birth to Rei? No!

IF they are related and thats a very big if Shinji and Rei would be cousin's at best.
6/20/2004 c2 Bahamutzero94
Damn good, continue please!1
6/20/2004 c2 Grey Wolf4
This is pretty interesting, I've never watched Samurai Deeper Kyo before but this has got me interested.

I'm kind of hoping for a Shinji/Rei but hey its your fic.

I can't help but feel sorry for Asuka even though I agree with your general assessment she'll definitely be in need of a good doctor!

Anyway I look forward to when you update this this is a pretty interesting fic.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »