for Hard to say I'm sorry

8/18/2008 c1 137MikariStar
very good ^_^
9/14/2006 c1 16shourin
although i'm not that fancy about this pairing,since i love tatsumi.. ^^;; i have to admit that this story is so sweet. and i think i should learn to write plot description like you do.. *grins*. thank you for the fic.. ^^
3/1/2006 c1 yaoi-hunter
why did hisoka get upset for that? he should be more understanding when it comes to tsuzuki's past...poor tsuki-chan u.u
11/17/2005 c1 9freakyvampire
Aww...KAWAII desu! haha. well, for your pen name, it reminds me of a really close friend that is also name Natsuko. Natsuko Fujimaru. well, yes. I admire your pen name! haha. not les! haha. well, update!
9/18/2005 c1 7StarComets04
pretty long story but still good. i got to hand it to you, you're talented. if you have the time, i'll appreciate your comments in my story since i'm trying to improve everything. thanks!
5/29/2005 c1 30Tora Macaw
WOW! This is really good! I loved the way you discribed the falling cherry blossoms and the photos made me smile. Looking forward to more and thankyou for all the reviews for my fics!
12/7/2004 c1 9Lady-Willowish
o *tears* this is soo good. please write more soon. love it so far, well well written. I'm hooked. :)
10/24/2004 c1 Kanilla
what I think?this is awfully fantastic,my dear!I really like it!Or to rather say,I love it!please update soon,ne?I am so in need to know what happenes next!

*yours sincerly,kanilla*
10/23/2004 c1 102YaoiYaoiYeah
I am sorry it take me so long to reviewed this. I wanted to review it sooner. I tried review 2 times before this...but server is too busy to deliver my review . I hope this time it goes through okay.

This fic is wonderful! I love all the emotions, the sadness, the worries, the anger...This is so poetic and romantic. Poor Hisoka and Tsuzuki. The two of them are one of my favorite couple because their relationship is so complex. And this fic bring out the complexity between the two of them with such wonderful writing! You're an amazing writer!

I can almost feel their pain.

Great job! ^^

Please write more soon.
10/17/2004 c1 3Soubi-san
Don't worry, I won't run away (;

Please continue soon - I really like your fic!
9/19/2004 c1 9Anime Writer2
wow! please continue.

Hisoka angst now!

There were a few sentence errors though, just a 'to' or 'a' missing here and there, just thought you should know but please continue.

I love the plot your going with and cant wait to see what you do next.
9/18/2004 c1 12chibisanzo
i liked ur plot at least :) it was your summary of your story that attracted me to read.

i guess your style of writing makes me kind of confused a little. maybe it would help if you spaced out your paragraphs a little because it the sentences looked too crowded together in one paragraph.

i did this same mistake once and someone alerted me about it. she told me that two different dialogues by two seperate people shouldn't be in the same paragraph.

overall, i think, i liked your plot but there can be improvement in the style and paragraphing.

ja ne!
7/23/2004 c1 1Yasu Min
HEYY! GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP LADEH!
4/20/2004 c1 13ola
cute =) please write more! (yeah, you do have a few grammatical errors, but everything is understandable. ex: it's i KNOW instead of "knoe"... and little things like that.) but it's still a great story. keep it up! *grins* =)
3/23/2004 c1 14Little Fuji
Nice story..Sort out your narration and you'll be just fine.(not a flame...don't go chasing after Tsu or Soka!^^
16 Page 1 2 Next »