FanFiction.Net
for The Power of Christy

11/8/2010 c13 Klien
wtf? thats it. u leave at a kiss then a random hp crossover? is there a sequel stached away somewhere I'm not aware of? sheesh!
9/1/2008 c13 neverused
no way awesome story

i hope u do a sequel with prue and christy

id like to see were u go with them

anyway great story
7/7/2007 c13 7oneconspiracy
I know this story is almost 3 years old but I just stumbled upon it and read it. While I was reading I could do nothing but. This story is damn good! Original too and Prue's not made out to look like a complete bitch, I think I love that the most. I love Prue. Anyway, with the epilogue there is no way you can just leave it hanging like that. Must continue.
7/4/2007 c13 5Xanthie
More Prue and Christy! Please? Pretty please? With cherry and chocolate syrup on top?

I just love this.
4/30/2006 c13 TOOMANYQUESTIONS
OH! ME LIKIE! PLEZE MAKE A SEQUEL I LOVE THIS STORY TOO MUCH!
2/17/2006 c13 13charmedbaby11
please write a sequal!
2/16/2006 c1 charmedbaby11
Please update asap
1/7/2006 c13 Alanna Hrncir
Hi! I read your story in pretty much one sitting and i gotta say I loved it! I was also wondering if you were planning on making a sequal since it seemed like a cliff hanger. I really hope you do. Sirius Black, James Potter, and Remus Lupin are my 3 favorite characters from Harry Potter despite them not being main characters. So if you start a sequal or if you already did please let us know!
2/26/2005 c13 CharmingAngelNL
this was one hell of a story!
2/1/2005 c13 lalalala
sequal...please?
1/15/2005 c13 55Alsike
Great story, great plotting. you really did a lot in 13 chapters. and you developed the realtionship so slowly that it felt entirely natural. entirely. it rocked.
9/3/2004 c9 HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight
Loved it. Can't wait for more.
8/10/2004 c7 furypiper
finally! i thought you died... anyway um... i didnt want to reread the last chapters so one where is paige and pheobe(ok so i forgot how to spell her name) two that all i wanted to know oh and three where were you?
5/15/2004 c6 jesuislacamera
Fantastic!
Great twists.
Contiue soon
5/10/2004 c6 Dezi
This is really good!
Hurry up & get Prue back inher own body!
28 Page 1 2 Next »