FanFiction.Net
for Battered Cliché

5/17/2014 c1 Alissa
Hey, your stories really make me feel something! I totally love a hundred more the characters because of you, everytime I read, and I want more! Maybe, to get to the point you want you'll need to work more, but you can give me chills writing already!
4/25/2011 c1 Asdfghjkl
That was beautiful . 3

I'm crying. ;n;

...And Steven is sexy. n
6/19/2010 c1 18kaori kuni
Angst (L).

Well... I didn't get teary at all, but of course I never get teary (except when they kill/abandon a dog/cat in the movies. Bleh... x,x).

I liked when Brendan panicked in his search for Steven. That has to be my favourite part...

Also, happy ending! Every once in a while there has to be a happy ending, just to end the monotony.

And... 3 doors down is one of my faves. Loveee 'em.
3/29/2008 c1 3I'm Doxophobic
I think so too.. and I didn't really get why Brendan would

attempt suicide just because of the media, I mean, there

are other ways for him to get rid of them but STEVEN?

But as long as Steven and Brendan's alive, I'm fine.

=3
11/25/2006 c1 15prettypriestess
I used your fics to get my friend into slash. Her first time venturing into a fandom & she loves brendanxsteven & brendanxwally. I never noticed all of it was by you until I visited your profile, though.

It took me two days to get to the review button too. Damn being retarded. And in one of these you mentioned BrendanxSteven art or something? I want some! ; ; Please share.

As for the actual review of this story: It is a battered cliche. Had I not realized you were the one that wrote it, I would've never clicked to read it. Beautiful. Mildly cheesy, and a very battered cliche, but beautiful in every way.
3/27/2004 c1 The HavoX
you stole the Brendan x Steven idea from me :p
3/27/2004 c1 Kory Asakura
YOY so cute, I never think in that end, woaw, i love it, thank you very much, I love it, well, I don´t know what to said, mm see ya?, and writte more stevenbrendan, you are the best.
3/26/2004 c1 9velshtein
Not too bad actually... It was pretty cute and happy endings always score higher with me!
3/26/2004 c1 5634977
I liked that! I don't usually read stories about Brendan (he just deosn't seem that interesting to me), but this story impressed me. I can't say I was brought to tears, but I almost never cry!
3/25/2004 c1 aNiMeAzNgUrLLHtoo lazy to log in
Nyeow, am I the first to review? ^_^
I think this one's ok. I liked the other one more, "Reckless Faith".
Oh yea and I don't think Flannery/May is firebirdshipping... I think that's Winona/May... oh well I'll go wonder around Serebii. ^^
Keep up the good work!