for Behind the sister complex

10/1/2017 c1 Rebecca Teixeira
a) Touya would kill Yue
10/3/2016 c1 Scarlett
please write further that would be great, Touya could use his magic to make Yue forget about his love for Sakura and do the same to Sakura saying that she belongs to him or something like that.
3/9/2016 c1 13Melissa the kawaii yandere
What the fuck... Why would Sakura listen to her brother about who's she's allowed to date and who not?
5/10/2014 c1 Jung
I want yue to kill Touya. This fanfiction is great. Touya is getting closer to Sakura. They both have a forbidden relationship. Yue gets mad and kills Touya.
12/6/2013 c1 Ichigo Kitsune-chan
Dear Kimi-chan,

I love Touya/Sakura pairing, but I didn't want Yue to die. I really like your story, I don't care that maybe some of your grammars are wrong, it didn't matter at all. I have read many fanfic whose grammars are the same, or maybe most even worse than you, yet I still read it sometimes. Your character also seem very OOC, but there are many fanfic that also make their characters kind of OOC, so don't worry about it. Please update, and if you can, please also don't kill any of them, because that would clearly make Sakura sad.

I'm sorry if my grammar is also wrong, since I'm actually from Asian. Heck, even my English teacher sometimes said I suck at English because I always failed at almost every exercise or assignment she gave me *sweatdropped*

Sorry if I kind of rambling here, but anyways, I just want to say thank you for reading my reviews (if you actually read it) and please update. Do your best!

From,
Ichigo Kitsune-chan
11/18/2012 c1 Sinbad
You seriously can't write worth a shit. Terrible. Awful. Repulsive. Your grammar is off, characters seem OOC, and it just cringe worthy in my eyes. Learn to write properly or give up.
7/30/2011 c1 koneko-chan
If i may , i think that you need an other alternative than death of Toya or Yue because Sakura ( like every human) will not love the killer of her brother or her lover. Apart if you want a sad end you need to change your suggestions and YOU MUST FINISH THIS STORY ! ( i hope i haven't done many mistakes for a french girl )

Koneko-chan
5/17/2011 c1 Becka
I loved this story I thought it was amazing and I think that maybe Toya kills yue that would be more interesting I think sakura sees it happen maybe i duno that just came into my head.

anyways i loved this story keep it up
2/15/2011 c1 1Sawagi-chan
hi i really hope you'll continue this fic bcoz i really like the story even if its incest thing. But im hoping yukito will be the one sakura will ended with since im in love with yuki. ja~
6/10/2010 c1 teddycuddly13
touya would kill yue so touya can be with sakura!
4/11/2010 c1 2Lucyole
wow your story is good but I#am not for a or b i have a other idea Touya tell her aubout his true feeling she is shocked by that and ran away with Yue but a few month or more later she acceppt the feeling from his brother and she notice she love her brother of teh same wise or something i hope your writing fast i can#t wait for the next chapter ^^
6/30/2009 c1 KirraKiko
that was really good. im sure that the next part will be just as good ^_^

but i dont think either of them should be killed. i mean sakura would be deeply hurt if either of them were to die.
5/8/2008 c1 sakuchan
Well,he cant marry sakura that for sure,because the law and stuff.So how he wanna make sakura his wife?run away to vages hahahhaa.Beside,there sakura in the question.Did she think Touya that way?Im not against sakuxTouya because I like that pairing too other than YuexSakura so keep up your good work
5/19/2007 c1 a nohn o miss
Alright...I as a professional writer of fanfics (I have many years of experiance) and a complete otaku I will give you my opinion. Your story seems to be very nicely put together with a wonderful and interesting plot. My opinion to you is that you should not kill anyone, for one if Touya dies, evens though he is overprotective he is still Sakura's brother and Sakura would then resent Yue and their love would fall apart. Two, pretty much the same thing would happen if Yue was killed. I believe the best route to take is to let Sakura have the love she already has instead of a forced love and losing her current lover. I think that Sakura and Yue should stay together and that Touya should finally realize how foolish he has been and let Sakura have her happiness for he shall find love in the future.
3/18/2007 c1 Ludika
You don't need to rewrite anything. Really if some people don't like it, don't worry, others do (me! me!) So I wish you would continue! And hoping no one dies ^_^
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »