FanFiction.Net
for The Patriot Parody

1/19/2007 c5 1ZukoLuver
! I laughed so hard its not even funny! I usually hate parodies, but you made me laugh so hard! I absolutely love you!

"Tavington is sitting by a babbling spring, shirt open…hair down…How many of your fantasies have started like that?" -literally dies laughing- you are a freaking genius!

~ZL

P.S. And in regards to your A/N at the end, I would be more than happy to share Tavy! I'll get him...24/7 and you can take whatevers left! ^_^ -smiles brightly- just kidding...or am i...?

haha definately added to favs!
1/14/2007 c3 Lazy Master Warious.again

Many many dreams. He is indeed yummy. ^_^

I loved the part you wrote on how the towns people weree lured into the church with candy. Absolutely wonderful commentary. ^_^

Well...you know what I mean.

~ Warious
1/10/2007 c1 Master Warious who is to lazy
That was so freaken funny!

I can't wait to get home from the library to read more (and not have to stifle my laughter)

This rocks!
6/12/2006 c5 Lady-Colette
Hilarious. OMG, I could not stop laughing at work.

Wonderful parody. This is written as the movie should have been. LOL! Brava.
3/23/2006 c5 4SkyLarkTurner
I LOVE TAVY! I LOVE THAT STORY! MY STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING SO MUCH! KEEP UP THE GREAT PARODIES! MORE TAVY! SO YUMMY...
9/24/2005 c5 Silky Conlon
Why do I read all the good ones a year or mote after they're written? THis was hilarious; the funniest thing I've read for a long time. I like the way the actors are themselves at the end. ANd how you made Gabriel an airhead. hehehehehehehe He's all mine!

Seize the Day
8/15/2005 c5 7slantedwonders
*weeps* I. LOVE. YOU. That was so funny! I would have carried Tavington off, too. Though, I may have done more to him than give him an alcoholic beverage. *evil grin* Ahem...I loved this.
5/29/2005 c5 iaxyatz
LMAO! :D I envy the fact that you got to carry off Tavy/Jason. Envy,envy,envy!
3/27/2005 c3 Kristiana Marie
A british colonel is never cute. He's sexy. Never cute. *cough cough* Oh dear God I've completely lost it...
3/25/2005 c5 Kristiana Marie
Hey awesome! I'm a teenager with an overactive imagination too! Can I have a cookie?
1/9/2005 c4 Nessarose
hahahaha! It's 12:51 Am and I stayed up to read this and I hope I didn't wake anyone with my laughing! this is sweet! I can't wait to see how you end this! ahah! I forgot that there's more to the movie cuz I always shut it off after Tavy dies. ::sniffle:: anyway, this is my favorite humor fic in this category! bravo!
7/21/2004 c5 LCWA
That's too funny! I love it!
6/22/2004 c5 39Lunetta Suzie Jewel
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
6/3/2004 c1 1Saxgoddess25
OMG, that was funny. Still dying of laughter. I love it when the author shows up in parodies.

My fav line(s):

"Alright, everyone into the church."

"Why?"

"I've got candy!"

Brilliant I tell you! Brilliant!

Nice to see that someone else is as rabid a JI fan as I am. :)
6/1/2004 c5 12Doctor Harley Quinn
BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!

OK, let's get one thing straight. Jason Isaacs is an incredibly hot man.

You can have Col. William Tavington. I'll take Clark Devlin. You can have Lucius Malfoy and I'll have Captain Hook! Whe!
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »