for One by One the Souls Will Take You Over

11/5/2014 c21 Tash0726
Awesome story..wish u would've continued.. :(
8/21/2013 c21 3Dragonstars
hmmm... any plans for more updates? I hope so, don't leave it here.
11/15/2011 c1 BLAINE'S WIFE
Finn sat over Sam's mouth and started to fart. Those farts that Sam would hear all the time on their camp. Sam never thought one day he would be doing this. He thought about having sex with Finn, of course, but certainly not about being horny over another guy farting and shitting over him. Finn's farts definitely smelled worse than Sam's, but at the moment Sam couldn't ask for more, he was loving that smell. Finn started to shit. Finn continued to fart while shitting. The smell got definitely worse, but that made both of the boys so horny. More than they already were. Finn's shit was thicker than Sam's, and definitely a lot longer. Sam's mouth was full of shit and Finn continued to shit. Sam started to chew what he had on his mouth, he was starting to choke. He ate a little bit of that shit, but that was just too much. Finn usually didn't shit on the forest, he avoided until he couldn't hold any longer. Sam remembered that the last time he recalls Finn going to take a shit was in the morning on the day before this one. This probably explains the exaggerated ammount of shit coming off of Finn's ass. Finn peeked over Sam's face and saw his face covered in shit. He sat down on Sam's face for a couple of seconds, making Sam smell his shit. Finn got up took the shit that as covering Sam's eyes and spread over Sam's hair.

Sam continued to eat all that shit around his mouth. Finn sat down on Sam's chest and started to shit. Apparently, he didn't shit enough. After a while, he was done. Sam couldn't eat anymore shit, so he grabbed all that shit on his mouth and put on his chest. Finn started to spread that shit all over Sam's belly, Sam's cock, Sam's balls. He did the same thing on himself. Their bodies were covered in shit.

Finn laid next to Sam's cock and start to suck it. Sam moaned. Sam put his hand on Finn's mouth and kept pushing Finn's head towards his cock, making Finn gag. Sam decided he had a little surprise left for Finn. He started to piss on Finn's mouth. Finn swallowed some of it, what Finn didn't swallow came out of his mouth and started to run across Sam's balls, making a little pool on the ground. Sam stopped pissing. Finn let go of Sam's cock.

"I want to fuck you so much right now", Finn said.

"Then just do it", Sam replied, getting up on all fours.

Finn stroked his cock a little bit and looked at Sam's ass. He spread Sam's butt cheeks and saw Sam's shit inside his hole. Finn pushed his cock all the way inside Sam's ass, he didn't even care if that was going to hurt not. Sam moaned really loud. Finn started to thrust his cock slowly now, feeling that shit that was left inside Sam's hole in his cock. Sam was feeling his shit getting pushed further and further inside him. Finn started to thrust quickly, making Sam moan loudly. Sam moaned like a little bitch. Finn start to slap Sam's bubbly butt. "Do you like it? To have my cock inside you like that?", Finn asked as he continued to slap Sam's ass. Sam moaned in response, louder than before, due to Finn spanking him. "Answer me, slut", Finn asked slapping Sam's ass even harder". "Yes", Sam replied.

Finn pulled his cock out of Sam's ass and ordered Sam to suck it. Sam got closer to Finn's shitted cock. Sam put the whole cock inside his mouth, feeling the taste of his and Finn's shit, the taste of his ass, the taste of Finn's piss and precum. Sam stopped sucking on Finn's cock so Finn could kiss Sam. Sam layed down with his belly up and put his legs up, he spread his butt cheeks and said "C'mon Finn, fuck me like a real man". Finn started to play with his cock around Sam's hole and soon enough he thrusted his cock inside Sam's hole. Sam started to stroke his cock with one hand, while the other one kept playing with Finn's nipples. Finn's hands were both over Sam's nipples. Finn started to thrust harder and harder. Sam couldn't stop moaning and screaming.
3/23/2011 c21 logged out to lazy to sign in
Luv IT new chapter new chapter please *on knees begging*

(but when is the romy coming?)
9/13/2010 c21 Kii
Hi

Okay i don't mean to sound rude or anything but something tells me its been longer than 2 weeks and you still haven't updated

Kii-Bye
9/11/2010 c21 fdasf4fa
PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE!
7/18/2010 c21 Faith
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! I hope that you continue with it! fanfiction.net needs more stories like yours!
11/15/2009 c21 qi
WOW that was interesting , in a good way. One question thuo what relasionship does Rogue have with Logan because they seem to have some sort of bond. I dont know if it is a father daughter bond, or if it is a lovers bond. I would like to think it is a father daughter bond,but hay youre the author. Can you please please please please please put the next chapters up soon, I can not wait to read them.
9/23/2009 c21 K7083
you havent updated in so long. ah (weeping in front of comupter)
8/23/2009 c2 12Kamiko Kiyo
I think you made rogue a little too arrogant for my taste.
8/22/2009 c21 gemross2011
i loved it plaes let there be more
7/29/2009 c21 Allleila
Oh I really like this Story and I hope out continue to update it.
7/16/2009 c21 Catlady172
Rogue...is so evil, LOVE IT!
5/16/2009 c21 ONIX-21
awesome!

i just started reading ur story and i love it so far!

its great to see Rogue being more in control of everything hehe

lovin how this is developing

and Lucas is great!

all Rogue's power struggles are very well written :D

lookin forward to reading more

i hope u update soon!
3/6/2009 c21 darkpsychoqueen
great story cant wait to read the next chapter. hope u update soon
192 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »