for Men are From Mars, Women are From Earth

7/31/2006 c6 Elizabeth Zwicky
I love this story, but where's the rest of it. I see mentions of other chapters but it only goes up to 6. I read all that is up and I love it! I love Spike and Ed! I am even called Ed by some peoples. I noticed it's been a long time since you updated this, but I do hope you continue it or at least post what was up at one time. I would love to be able to read more.
12/7/2005 c6 puer lunaris
wow i utterly love this...it's the best cowboy bebop fan fic i've ever read and i utterly love the plot ^^ please right more
11/16/2005 c6 J.K.E
I dig it. Nevertheless, I still hope you take my suggestions to heart. It wouldn't hurt to go through the whole thing again and fix your punctuation and subject-verb agreements and so on. Once again I advise you write in a paragraphed form- it will be far more coherent.
11/15/2005 c1 Kate
I'm not going to take this as a flame. I'm not going to call you a hardcore SF fan or a crazed Otaku. My grammer may be off, I have problems with paragraphs. Things don't mesh and I need to flesh out things. Okay, fine, so I have more work to do.

But this is from the different characters POV's It's their thoughts, their actions, their point of view.
11/15/2005 c1 J.K.E
Your grammar is a bit bad, but my major complaint with this fic is that it's badly written in the sense that nothing blends; your sentences are choppy, you need to learn how to write a paragraph. There are so many things that could have been expounded upon- that is, you need to flesh all of your chapters out.
7/6/2005 c25 5AngelsWarmth
Nice chapter really nice! But I got confused a lot! And I mean a lot! Oh well! Well can't wait until your next chapter! Thank you!
5/12/2005 c24 AngelsWarmth
Wow! Such a cute chapter and yet sad! It sucks that Julia lost her baby! And then it's kinda funny that Ed's and Spike's kid might be born on Vicious birthday! Then that would be even cuter! Well I can't wait until your next chapter! Thank you!
5/12/2005 c24 5FIREmblemFAN
Yay! Updates! w00t! I liked this chapter a lot! Can't wait to read MORE! (Sorry about your Dad, by the way... TT_TT)
5/10/2005 c23 8Sakuma Sonnet
oh julia poor thing

poor vicious

when is ed having the babys... she ust look like an elephant :O

i kinda forgot where moragana came out from

i cant wait for the next chapie... i´m liking vicious and julia fluff a lot and maybe jet and ashley could get theis too ^^
5/10/2005 c23 The Story Necromancer
i'm loving the story when does part 24 come out i want it soon
4/3/2005 c23 littleboispiky
I must say that this story so far is kick ass! The Characters are funny, the lanuge is good and the theme is great. SO when do we get the rest of the story?
3/8/2005 c23 5AngelsWarmth
Wow! Awesome chapter! Kinda confusing a the begining but I got it! I think it's sad though that Julia lost the baby, even though I really dislike her character. Well can't wait until the next chapter! Thanks!
2/19/2005 c23 5FIREmblemFAN
*^_^* 'This is a Vicious and Julia Chapter not to be missed.'

O! You've got me all excited! I can't wait! Please write/post the chapter as quick as you can!
2/9/2005 c22 5Orochimaru Mitarashi
I hope to go up to 100 pages with this one.

It can happen.
12/8/2004 c1 Kate Spiegel
Thanks FEF! :)

Hmm, sorry you didn't like it Ly, but I'm not

stopping for anything.

Gee, you can't please everyone, like the song

goes, "You can only please the devil or the Lord." or however it went.

This fic is a "What If?" It's unique, because

I like unique things.

If you don't like the pairing, well, that's how it goes. But in this one Faye is gay and has a girlfriend. Spike has Ed/Rhiannon end of

story.

I do like Spike/Faye's but there are a

lot of S/F's out there. I want to be an individual, I want to be different from

all the rest. Now there are different

kinds of Bebop pairings out there. Different ones.

I have even seen a Spike/VT that I liked

a lot, I'm nuts about Faye/Vicious and Vicious/

Julia.

Vicious and Julia-A favorite pairing of mine.

I treat Vicious with respect, okay, so he was

a cool bad guy. But he wasn't that bad, he

was just human.

I also think that V & J just go good

together.

Okay, so I made some typos. I always go over this fic, if there is something that I

don't like or if something's not right

I will fix it. By the way, my spell check

did that.

To those who follow this story, I thank

you from the bottom of my heart for

staying with me.