for Mortal Visions

5/9/2004 c9 MariShal
Very good fanfic! Love how Brennan is so worried for Shalimar, aw But I need Shal & Bren interacting, please make them talk soon :-)
And Jesse & Emma are so funny and cute!
More, more please!
4/25/2004 c9 loveconquers
Another great chapter! I love how Bren is so worried about Shal! Can't wait to read more, thank you!
4/23/2004 c8 7brennan mulwray
lol! i liked the disscussion/argument between Brennan and Emma! funny! i love how Bren loves Shal, and Shal loves Bren! make her wake up next chapter! please? update! :D :D :D
4/21/2004 c8 21LoveConquers
Another great chapter, thank you! Can't wait for more! :)
4/20/2004 c7 7brennan mulwray
i liked it a lot! love how brennan was concerned for shal! :D please update! :D :D :D
4/20/2004 c7 garfieldlady
It looks great!
And it's still thrilling when I read it here!
You are really writing great!
4/18/2004 c7 loveconquers
Another great chapter! I can't wait to for Shalimar to wake up and for her and Bren to be reunited! Thanks!
4/18/2004 c6 loveconquers
Another great chapter! Once again, I love your attention to detail! And I loved the tender moment between Jesse and Emma. Can't wait to read more!
4/16/2004 c6 brennan mulwray
nice chapter! can't wait for brennan and shal to get better! please update soon! :D :D :D
4/14/2004 c5 MariShal
Great job! I thought I was reading ER, lol, where was Luka? :-) Love how they took care of Shalimar, they really love each other. Very sweet in spite of the situation.
4/12/2004 c5 Meg
Wow! I love the detail of what you just wrote. Not many people do that, it is different. I love how you did the detail, keep it up. I want more Brennan tho, how bad is he hurt?
4/12/2004 c5 Denisse
another great chapter!.keep going.i cant take enough of this story!
4/12/2004 c5 brennan mulwray
great job! nice chapter! very desciptive! i know you will update soon, so i don't need to say it. anyway, great job! :D :D :D
4/12/2004 c5 loveconquers
Ah! Poor Shalimar! She is going through so much! Great descriptions in these chapters, I'm really enjoying all the detail. Can't wait to see what happens next!
4/12/2004 c5 bri