for Mortal Visions

4/11/2004 c4 4CurbysNephew
u definately have to keep goin or im gonna have to stalk u and kidnap you LOL write more! review my fic! luv ya
4/11/2004 c2 CurbysNephew
i really like ur style. off to read the next chappie. i think ill read them and review at the end lol awesome
4/11/2004 c1 CurbysNephew
very nice start, off to read next chappie **RR my fic** :-D later
4/10/2004 c4 bri
hey great job so far i love it and i love bren/shal so keep up the goo work and update soon please and thank you!
4/10/2004 c4 7brennan mulwray
great chappy! :D i like how they are all concerned. especially how brennan is concerned for shalimar. do update soon! good job! :D :D :D
4/10/2004 c4 Meg
STory is really good, keeps me on the edge of my seat. Add more Brennan angst! You're an awesome writer. Keep it up, Post soon!
4/10/2004 c4 Garfieldlady
Hi Shadow
A great chapter. you really know how to describe their feelings. Can't wait for the next!
Hugs
4/10/2004 c3 MariShal
Great story! Poor Shalimar, make her better soon, and please don't forget the cute and sweet S&B moments we all love :-)
4/9/2004 c1 shallanfox
Encore, encore, encore ! :) Quoi dire de plus que tu es listée dans mes auteurs favoris ! Continue, et ne préserve pas Shalimar, tu sais que j'adore ! :))
4/8/2004 c3 loveconquers
Another great chapter! I can't wait to read more to see how it all works out! Thank you!
4/8/2004 c3 brennan mulwray
good chapter! i liked it a lot! please update soon! i want to read more! :D :D :D
4/6/2004 c2 denisse
great chapter.i love the way you describe the events in the story.update soon.can't wait to read more.
4/6/2004 c2 Meg
OMG This is such an exciting on the edge of my seat story. More Brennan angst. You're a very talented writer, keep it up. Post Soon
!
4/5/2004 c2 loveconquers
Great chapters! I really liked the description of when the agent had Shalimar and she was gasping for air. And I can't wait to read more to see what happened to Shal with the explosion! Thank you!
4/5/2004 c2 brennan mulwray
wow! that was really good! omg! i hope shal's alright! poor brennan too! please please update soon! i'm dying to read more! thanks! :D :D :D
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »